More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by playingball9000 playingball9000

Choose your character

Sir Vander, the noble upstanding knight

History

Sir Vander was born to a noble family in the kingdom of Belecost. From a young age, he was groomed for knighthood, receiving rigorous training in swordsmanship and combat. Vander was a quick learner and excelled in his training, impressing his instructors and earning the admiration of his peers.

As a young knight, Vander was assigned to various military campaigns, fighting against the kingdom's enemies on the battlefield. He quickly proved himself to be a skilled and fearless warrior, always leading his troops from the front and never hesitating to put himself in harm's way to protect his fellow soldiers.

Vander's rise to fame came during the Battle at the Five Pillars, a pivotal conflict that saw the kingdom's forces pitted against a powerful invading army. The battle was fierce and bloody, with both sides suffering heavy casualties. Vander distinguished himself on the battlefield, leading a charge against the enemy's flank and turning the tide of the battle in Belecost's favor. His bravery and leadership earned him the respect of his fellow soldiers and the admiration of the kingdom's people.

Despite his fame and success, Vander remained humble and grounded. He never sought personal glory or fame, always putting the welfare of his kingdom and his fellow soldiers first. He was also known for his unwavering sense of honor and justice, always standing up for what he believed was right, even if it meant going against his superiors or risking his own life. As such, he has also earned the ire of those who would seek their own wicked gain.

Vander is surprisingly an excellent cook and enjoys experimenting with new recipes, often surprising his fellow knights with his culinary creations. He is also a bit of a neat freak, always keeping his armor and weapons in pristine condition and maintaining a strict daily routine.

Description

Sir Vander is a tall and imposing figure, standing at six feet and four inches tall. He has a muscular and well-toned physique, the result of years of rigorous training and fighting on the battlefield. His broad shoulders and strong arms are testament to his physical strength, and his chiseled jawline and sharp cheekbones give him a commanding presence.

Vander has short, dark brown hair that is neatly combed back, framing his face and accentuating his piercing blue eyes. His hair is always well-maintained, and he keeps it trimmed to a length that was practical for battle.

His body is relatively free of any distinguishing marks, save a number of scars on his body from his many battles. One notable scar runs across his right cheek, which he got from a particularly brutal struggle with a bugbear champion.

Ticklishness

Sir Vander is ticklish in several areas of his body, and the sensitivity varies from place to place. Some areas of note are his neck, his feet, and an area right below his ribs.

Despite his efforts to keep his ticklishness a secret, there were a few people in Vander's life who knew about it and used it to their advantage. Sir Vander had forged a deep bond with his adventuring companion, Ciriel, a skilled and fearless ranger known for her grace and precision with a bow. They had traversed perilous lands together, facing many dangers.

It was during one of their journeys, when they found themselves resting by a campfire after a long day of traveling. Ciriel, always observant, pointed out an area Vander always seemed to protect when others got near to him.

Her lips curled into a mischievous smile as she leaned closer to Vander. With a playful twinkle in her eyes, she whispered, "Sir Vander, I've noticed something about you. Tell me, are you ticklish?"

Vander's face flushed. He hadn't expected his secret to be uncovered, but he trusted her enough to let down his guard. With a sheepish smile, he nodded, admitting his ticklishness. Intrigued, Ciriel couldn't resist the opportunity to explore this newfound knowledge. As the fire crackled, she reached out a hand and gently brushed her fingertips against Vander's side, just under his ribs.

Instantly, Vander's body tensed, and a burst of laughter escaped his lips. He squirmed and tried to pull away, but Ciriel's playful touch was persistent, trailing light feathery strokes along his ticklish spot. Laughter bubbled out of him uncontrollably, mingling with the crackling fire and creating a symphony of mirth. From that point on, Ciriel made a point of teasing him whenever they were alone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)