More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by playingball9000 playingball9000

What's next?

Escorting the princess

Vander is assigned to escort a high-ranking diplomat from a neighboring kingdom through dangerous territory. However, there's a twistโ€” the diplomat happens to be a bratty and spoiled young woman named Princess Tessera.

Princess Tessera is accustomed to a life of luxury and has a reputation for being demanding and difficult to please. She scoffs at Vander's presence, dismissing him as a mere servant despite his honorable knight status. From the moment they embark on their journey, she challenges Vander's patience with her constant complaints, demands for comfort, and disregard for the perils they face.

The challenges Vander must overcome are both political and physical. Politically, he must navigate the delicate intricacies of diplomacy, maintaining a courteous facade while dealing with the diplomatic entourage accompanying Princess Tessera.

Physically, the journey takes them through treacherous terrain inhabited by bandits, roaming monsters, and rival factions seeking to disrupt the diplomatic mission. Vander finds himself constantly having to protect the princess from these dangers, facing ambushes, fending off attacks, and ensuring they have access to provisions and secure resting places.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)