More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by totallynot totallynot

What world do you want to create?

Single women approaching end of fertile age / Superior genes + generous girlfriend / Gratitude

Single women approaching end of fertile age

Your sister-in-law, your girlfriend's / wife's hot but inexplicably single friends, your neighbor. Basically all MILFy types are free reign to you. Even married woman will qualify, as long as they have been unable to get pregnant with their husband and the clock is ticking out. Hell, your significant other will refer you to them to fuck them bare. It's all because...

Superior genes + generous girlfriend

...you are never ever sick. You don't even what it is like to come down with the common flu. It all started as a joke, when your girlfriend was telling her friends how it is weird that you are basically never ill? The joke turned to reality, as she figured it would be best for the world if as many people in the world get a share of whatever genetic lottery numbers you got at birth. On top of that, you look great. Of course your recipients will be...

Gratitude

...delighted to have received top quality genetic material. Who wouldn't want beautiful children who you don't have to worry about getting sick? Your recipients will be so glad that they will refer you even further to their friends.

Who will you donate to first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)