More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CelebMaster69 CelebMaster69

Who is it?

Singer, Model, Actress

John wanted three daughters, each with different, exaggerated personalities. He would be a single father to them.

One would be a spoiled, bratty princess. She wouldn't be a little kid, though. Just an 18 year old who never grew out of her Disney princess phase, which John allowed.

The next would be a sweet, innocent, naive, Christian girl, who thought she had never had sex before, thought words like 'stupid', 'sex', and 'dang' were curse words, and that rap music and rock music were sins.

The final one would be a rebellious goth daughter, who listened to heavy metal music, cursed every few words (much to her naive sister's chagrin), and even produced her own heavy metal music.

John got Megan Thee Stallion, Kim Kardashian, and Anne Hathaway. He erased their memories and reprogrammed them to his desires.

Since Megan was a rapper, she would become the naive, Christian daughter, named Victoria.

Since Kim was a model who wore bright colors, she would be the goth daughter, named Alvara.

Since Anne was one of the nicest celebrities in Hollywood, she would be the bratty princess, named Zoey.

John then hit the exaggerate button as he gave them their new lives.

How do they act, and how are they dressed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)