More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Electricbull8i Electricbull8i

How does the drive go?

Simple Conversation

Driving down the road Miss Owens kept glancing at the bottomless redhead next to her. Who shifted uncomfortably with a nervous expression. Making the older woman ask "not looking forward to today, huh?"

Renee looked over suspiciously, not trusting the playful woman's question. Miss Owens just rolled her eyes, before uncaringly throwing the pajama pants to the girl. Surprised Renee grabbed the garment and draped to over her pale legs, before looking back to the blonde woman. Who in turn said "is that enough to get you to open up?"

To which Renee just huffed as she went to carefully pull the pants over her shoes and then up her legs. "Sheesh girl, you act like I was the one who to be naked on live tv" Miss Owens said not fully understanding Renee's distrust.

Annoyed Renee yelled "you snatched my top leaving me topless!"

Confused Miss Owens said "it was just a little joke, you were right outside of your house anyway right?"

Here Renee realized that Miss Owens didn't know what she accidentally put her through. So with an embarrassed pout Renee said "Principal Walker put in the wrong address."

"huh? Wait, where did we drop you off then?" Miss Owens asked.

Sighing Renee explained "one street over, so I had to streak my way across it and my own street, being seen by multiple people." While looking down Renee heard a snicker, looking up she saw Miss Owens trying her best not to burst out laughing.

Astonished Renee yelled "You think that's funny!"

Swallowing her laughter the blonde woman apologized "Sorry, sorry I didn't expect my little joke to have such consequences, believe me I didn't mean for that to happen. I honestly thought you'd just run into your house, no harm no foul."

Not knowing what to say in response Renee crossed her arms with a humpf before looking out the window.

"Hey you never answered my question" Miss Owens pointed out.

"What question?" Renee asked tersely.

"Not looking forward to today? you look nervous" Miss Owens asked again while pointing out Renee's demeanor.

"What do you expect? I bet I'm about to walk into a building full of people who have seen me completely naked, and anyone who didn't will probably be filled in soon enough" Renee whined.

"Want some advice?" the older woman offered.

Making Renee look at her curiously. "Act like it doesn't bother you, walk with an undisturbed confidence and once everyone realizes they can't get a reaction out of you it will all blow over eventually."

To which Renee just huffed and said "you act like you know what I'm going through."

"Well probably not to the same degree or scale, but I did go through something similar" Miss Owens clarified.

Giving the woman another curious glance Renee wondered what she meant. Noticing this the woman explained "Freshman year of college I made the mistake of flirting with my roommates boyfriend while I was drunk. The jealous bitch didn't take it lightly even though by the next day I didn't even remember it. A week later I woke up in the middle of the boys dorm hallway in nothing but a pair of pink hello kitty panties while cuddling a teddy bear."

Wide eyed Renee simply said "shit."

"Yeah. Needless to say, pictures of me sleeping like that and my streak where I hugged the bear to my chest, not knowing I just put the head between my tits that were exposed the whole way back, quickly circulated around the campus. The whole year I was called Baby Blonde Ashley. It was a nightmare" Ashley explained.

"That's really rough," Renee said.

"It was. Till I had a realization in the middle of summer break" Ashley added.

"What was it Renee" asked hoping it could help her.

"Who gives a fuck" The blonde woman blatantly said.

"huh?" Renee questioned.

"Who cares that a few people saw me nearly naked? It's not the end of the world, I still have my whole life in front of me and who will remember or care about what happened ten years down the line when they have their own lives to deal with. So when school started back up I had basically reinvented myself and after the first week of school when everyone who used to enjoy teasing me noticed I didn't care anymore. They moved on. Simple as that" Ashley explained.

Renee felt somewhat happy for her, but was slightly disappointed for herself. She couldn't imagine not caring, she couldn't imagine not having a pit in her stomach at just the thought of being seen even partially nude in front of a bunch of people. And she knew that as soon as someone brought up what happened yesterday and how they saw her bouncy breast or bubbly ass she'd turn into a blushing mess, unable to look anyone in the eyes.

"Well whatever happens Renee I'm sure you'll be fine" Ashley said as they pulled into the busy school parking lot. Stopping next to where Renee's car was parked.

To find...

What do they find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)