More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Electricbull8i Electricbull8i

What do they find?

Fresh Decals

On Renee's humble car, brand new decals littered the entire thing. Decals of what? Well of course it was dozens of pictures of her naked from yesterday. Pictures of her bouncing booty as she ran away, some of her restrained with tape over her mouth, and the centerpiece laid across the hood of the car the close up of her when she fell spread eagle for the News Club camera.

Currently over a dozen people were amusedly inspecting the car, getting a great blown up but still high definition view of their student council presidents juicy pussy, hairy bush, trim stomach, and voluptuous melons. Some of them also noticed a QR code on each side of the car. Sending them to a website (not R.E.D's) where all the publically available footage of Renee's adventure from yesterday was put together.

Looking up one of them noticed the stunned Renee. With a grin they pointed her out to everyone else by saying "oh hey! Class pres love what you've done with the car!"

To which everyone else looking at the car looked over. Some awkwardly walk away, being embarrassed to be caught leering at a girl's naked photos by the girl herself. Others were a bit more brazen as one asked "Anyway we could get a live performance?"

Joined in by others saying things like "yeah pop those titties out" or "I wanna see you twerk that big ole' booty"

Renee was frozen and didn't know what to do, luckily for her she had backup. "Alright, alright y'all have had your fun now leave the girl alone and get to class" everyone heard a feminine voice say. Looking over they saw the famously beautiful office clerk, Miss Owens. In her usual white button up short sleeved shirt, black pencil skirt going to her knees, black tights and matching heels. Disappointed, they all left, heading for the front entrance.

"Tha-thank you" Renee said sheepishly to the blonde woman.

"No problem," the woman said before looking at the car with her bright baby blue eyes "I don't know who you pissed off girl, but they sure have it out for you."

"That's the understatement of the year" Renee replied horrified.

"No time to dwell on that, hopefully they left your extra clothes untouched... though your ass does look phenomenal in those PJ's" Ashley teased.

Making Renee shift uncomfortably as she pulled the back of the hoodie over her juicy rear. Then taking out her spare key and unlocking the car and opening the trunk. Looking inside she was surprised to find a familiar bag inside. "My stuff!" Renee exclaimed, immediately confirming its contents. Her clothes (minus the underwear), phone (with no charge), car keys, and wallet (missing the little bit of cash she kept). Everything was there.

Grabbing it all she climbed into her car to get changed. Happy to be back in something decent again, sans the underwear, Renee didn't notice the subtle changes to the outfit. In particular a specific tag on her left sleeve and the hem of her skirt.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)