More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by krichi krichi

Who is the protagonist? What is the form of possession?

Simon - A scientist (Technology)

Simon was a scientist in a very thriving company in the area of ​​technology, he was the leader of the department responsible for wireless communication and helped the company to revolutionize the area in much of the country. Despite the money he had, no one respected him, he was insulted behind his back by his colleagues who were always eager to take credit for stealing some promising project, despite not being ugly for someone in his age, his strange mannerisms left those around him with an expression of contempt.

His home was the only place he felt comfortable, despite his rude neighboors, there she could relax and work on her more personal projects. "Look at the weirdo." The neighbor's daughter said to her friend before entering the house. "These brats have no respect." thought Simon before entering the house.

He is angry, but at the same time happy that one of his projects is ready for testing, the Brain Pattern Decoder (or BPD). This little helmet could be put in a person head to let him detect the emottions people around are feeling in the moment. "Let's test this: Power Output at 20%. Activate." After powering up the BPD something was not right, somehow Simon felt his own conscience being sent away from him as his body fall in the chair.

Across the street something happened, Amy the girl who had teased Simon was in her room when her eyes widened and her body did some spasms. Simon felt a headache and something touched his neck, his hair was long and very different from normal, looking around he saw that he was in the house opposite and felt something too.

Two strange masses were weighing down on her chest, a pair of tits. Picking up her cell phone and watching the reflection in it, she saw the image of her annoying neighbor, immediately he made her lower her dress to look at those breasts, but her friend came right in. "Amy, what hell are you doing? Touching yourself with me here." Simon stood speakless. "I'll get you some privacity, we can talk tomorrow." Then she leaves while Simon was still with a blank expression. "Could it really be?" He thought. "I need to check this." He run and locked her bedroom, after that he throw all the girls clothes in the floor, getting in the bed he turn to the mirror and gave a very long look in her whole naked body.

"Hi, I'm Amy, the biggest bitch on the whole street." He cupped both her breasts in his hands. "Want to touch these beauties? You can grope them all you want. My only job is to get fucked all the time."

"That is great." He said smiling, but when he put his hand in the girl's pussy everything started to spin before feeling any pleasure. He then woke up in his chair in a hurry, he went to the front of his house and saw Amy's friend leaving furious, his BPD worked in a way he couldn't imagine.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)