More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by flai flai

Who (and what) are you?

Sim, Futanari Slime

She did not dream, but she never did. It is when she woke up that it was more like she was reaching new consciousness and that seemed normal. What was not normal was that she couldn't remember anything except her name. She had taken in some proteins and nutrients but she couldn't say any more than that.

She looked down at herself and found that her fluid body had sunk into the ground. She must have been lying here for a very long time. It cost her some effort to get out of the ground and take on her solid form.

She looked down at herself and found that no eggs or sperm were floating around inside her. Maybe she found it funny to pour over her or something else. Otherwise, she couldn't explain the total breakdown.

She was naked like you are when you have just emerged from a puddle of mucus, but somehow she couldn't feel her clothes. She needed something to develop her optical senses again and held her breath, or what you hold when you take in oxygen on the surface.

She was far away from the city she was last in. And she was also no longer at the Great Lakes. She was somewhere in a forest and apart from the fact that there was no trace of her clothes she was standing in the shadow of a huge tree. Bigger than anything she had ever seen. What the hell was going on here?

She had lived with humans for a long time and therefore had taken over some of their shame and inhibition. Even though it was not really replaced and she had to concentrate (in contrast when she takes her natural shape) she changed her surface as if she was wearing a short skirt and a top. You never know who you will meet.

She first began to explore the immediate surroundings and then the tree.

[2 actions exploring]

What is this tree?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)