More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tri345 Tri345

Who will be humiliated?

Silk (Marvel)

A somewhat recent but iconic and loveable character nonetheless, Silk has found many fans over the years and hopefully will continue to do so.

In the marvel universe, this Korean beauty catches the lustful gaze of many. Who could blame them? This Spider-Woman had the skin-tight suit, body, and flexibility to drive anyone insane with lust. Could there be anything wrong with her?

Aside from a good amount of trauma (let’s face it, what hero doesn’t?) and bad early writing, Cindy Moon is under-endowed downstairs. She’s a futanari but lacks the length and stamina to satisfy anyone but herself. 1 inch flaccid and barely 3 inches hard with her pathetic excuse of a dick. She suffers from premature ejaculation and her cum shots are pitifully weak. Even the mere feeling of any movement in her costume is enough to make her hard and nearly push her over the edge, the soft material rubbing against her sensitive cock head.

While at first it remained a well-kept secret, being only known to family and others, in time some members of her rogues’ gallery had found out about her meager member as well. Specifically, the villainesses. Silk had become sort of a favorite to them, using a combination of her hair trigger, submissive and masochistic nature, and her high levels of horniness and desperation for pleasure to their advantage. Usually it ends with the crook getting away and Cindy cumming to her hearts content.

And they wouldn’t want it any other way.

(Maybe leave a comment below about which character you would want to see have fun with Silk, who knows? Maybe I’ll end up getting to it.)

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)