More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tri345 Tri345

What’s next?

Black Cat?

(Come on, y’all knew this was coming. If you didn’t, you’re lying B r o.)

New York City, the city that never sleeps and a place that many heroes of the Marvel Universe call home.

Silk, AKA Cindy Moon, was taking a much-deserved snack break after a thorough day of vigilantism. Everything from the typical muggers to more super-powered threats like Rhino. Not to mention that her secret side profession helped with her main profession as a reporter, taking her all over the city to see all kinds of things.

Just as Cindy had gotten used to the peace and quiet, her silk-sense had gone off. She sighed, she should have known better than to expect the peace and quiet to last more than a moment. She could faintly hear a security alarm blaring in the distance and started to make her way towards it.

Launching herself off of the rooftop’s ledge, she swung from building to building from the webbing fired from the tips of her fingers. While she still enjoyed the sensation of web-swinging no matter how many times she did it, a more pressing matter was on her mind. Who was the cause of the alarm going off?

Her mind was racing just thinking about it. Was it White Rabbit? Lady Octopus? Screwball? She hoped it wasn’t Screwball. That video circulated the internet for weeks before it was disproved as a deepfake. Plus, she was annoying. She could feel herself grow hard just at the thought of her villainess roulette. As she approached the source of the alarm, she spotted a black leather-clad woman with long flowing white hair.

“Of course, it’d be her.” Silk thought, bashing herself in her head for not assuming it was them earlier.

Cindy landed with grace right in front of her temptress of a cat thief. Curiously enough, she had stopped running once she put a fair distance between her and the alarm. Instead, she sat on the rooftop ledge, just waiting.

“Felicia, stealing again?”

Felicia’s lips curled into a sultry smile as she tugged at her costume to expose a bit more of cleavage and tease Silk even more.

“Hey Spider, did you miss me?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)