More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Tri345 Tri345

What's next?

Pretty Much What you Expected

“Felicia.”

“Hey, Spider~” Black Cat stood up from the ledge she was leaning against, admiring a diamond that filled her palm before just as quickly making it vanish. “Did you miss me, Cindy?”

“I have mixed feelings, for sure.”

Felicia snickered as she sauntered towards her on-and-off plaything. “Really now? I thought after our last little run-in with another you’d over the ‘Moon’ to play with this kitty again.”

Silk’s eyebrows furrowed. To anyone not in the know, this would be the time to run. But, to people like Felicia? Silk looked just adorable with that pout underneath her mask and her arms crossed over her chest.

“Last time we ‘played’, I didn’t regain consciousness until it was dark out AND I had to swing home naked.”

“Hm, that’s not how I remember it,” She playfully teased. “I remember you begging for more as you melted in my hands. You calling me Mommy as you came from my strokes? That doesn’t ring any bells?”

Cindy’s face turned as red as her mask. She started to take small steps back as Felicia approached. “Y-You need to return the things you stole, Cat.”

“Don’t you want to have some fun again, Silky?” Felicia beckoned to her, motioning with her fingers and making sure Cindy got a very clear view of her chest. “You work so hard to be a good girl all the time. Stopping any crime, no matter how big or small. Juggling balancing your social life and job. I think you’re adorable, is it so bad that I want to help relieve your stress?”

She continued to slowly step backward as the feline seductress got closer. The obscene thoughts of all their other ‘plays’ made her flustered and horny beyond belief. She was rapidly losing her self-restraint. So much so, Cindy tripped over her own feet and landed flat on her back accompanied by a short yelp of surprise.

“Don’t you want to be naughty? Forget about all your stress? Just for a little bit?~”

Felicia squatted in front of laying Cindy. Slowly and seductively, Black Cat crawled on top of the Korean heroine. Staring into her brown eyes and with her bust pressed into hers, she hooked one finger into Silk’s red mask and gently tugged down to expose her stunning features.

“So, what do you say?” Felicia planted her lips passionately against Silk’s before leaning close to her ear. “Let Mommy take care of you again~”

Please log in to view the image

If Cindy had any willpower left, it was gone now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)