More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Paperrandom Paperrandom

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Sierra, Walking Down the Street

Sierra wakes up stretching her arms and yawning. She couldn’t believe how tired she was yet waking up at noon was unusual for her. Thankfully she had no urgent needs to take care of. The only thing she needed to do today was get milk and eggs from the store and she could do that any time. She shuffled out of bed and slipped her feet into her pink slippers. She rubs her eyes and walks into the bathroom.

Brushing her teeth she looks at herself in the mirror. She was a mess. Slouching forward her 5’10 slender figure still showed off her d sized breasts but did nothing for her other traits. Looking at her tired body, she glances toward her dirty blonde hair that was parted and ruffled and had flakes in it, was over her face, and she wasn’t even dressed in her nightgown. Wearing white,laced panties and an oversized t-shirt she got from a college visit.

Sierra decided a shower was in her best interest.

She takes off her shirt and looks into her panties before taking them off realizing she had a wet dream. Annoyed, she leaves them on the ground next to her shirt and steps into the hot bath. She lays down and lets the water consume every part of her except her head. She wonders how tired she was and if she even was able to finish her nightly routine. Going off of how her body and clothing were in disarray she guesses not.

Unbeknownst to Sierra her closet door opened as two boots walked out. Her tan,slack calf boots with buckles on the side walks into her room. Looking around for something they click their heels together. The top drawer in her room shoves open as a pair of white,ankle socks fly out and fill out to her feet. The socks and boots rub toes together. The socks slide up the boots and move inside and puff out as if invisible feet were wearing them. The boots move towards another drawer where Sierra’s thong and bra float out. Her thong is black with a red bow and her bra is a black strap bra joined but a red bow in the middle. They float and fill out over the boots. Before they can turn towards the closet door they’re met with it open and black black jeans with a belt, a white blouse, and a brown leather jacket floating in front. The clothes began puffing out to Sierra’s sizes, the jeans zipping up and buttoning, the blouse jiggling it’s growing breasts, and the jacket fixing itself over the blouse leaving room to see the blouse and the nonexistent cleavage. As they’re about to conjoin the clothes hear the shower turn off. Not wanting to be found out just yet they plop themselves onto the chair near the dresser. Folding themselves to seem natural.

Sierra walks out drying her hair letting her breasts sag.

“That’s weird. I don’t remember leaving an outfit out before I went to shower. I probably left it last night. Good job me.”

She begins dressing herself and checks her phone. She sees notifications of clothes revolting against their owners, switching the roles of who’s wearing who.

“I’ve been gullible before but clothes gaining sentience is ridiculous. I’ll believe it when I see it with my own two eyes.”

She starts walking towards her front door when she feels her thong ride up between her cheeks. She tries to fix it but to no avail. She gives up and decides it’s not too big a problem and walks through her front as she begins her walk to the store.

The clothes are playing it safe now but for how long?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)