More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Paperrandom Paperrandom

The clothes are playing it safe now but for how long?

Halfway through the Walk

Sierra walking on the sidewalk realizes it’s relatively empty for the city she lived in. She knew it was early afternoon and most were still at work but there were usually joggers around still. She shrugged it off and continued her walk, chocking it up to coincidence still ignoring the rebellious clothes warning.

At a stop light she feels a press on her jacket.

“Oh hello?”

She turns around to see no one. Knowing she can be a bit oblivious at times she passes it off as a random feeling. What she didn’t know was her pants button flip open and zipper slid down it’s tracks in that brief moment of time. She continues waking and pulls out her phone in a case of butt dial.

“Hey Jaime. How are you doing! Aw that’s wonderful! Tell the wife I said hi! Sorry to cut the call short I just wanted to check in on you! Talk to you later!”

*click*

“Ugh. I hate being so fake with people. Jaime’s cool and all but not a person I’d ever intentionally call.”

Distracted by the phone call she doesn’t notice her belt loosening with her pants button snapping open. The front of her jeans opened up wide to let as much thong show. With a finished tease of their owner the clothes realize they can’t do much without spoiling the surprise for Sierra.

Sierra walks for about two more minutes until she can’t ignore this breeze she’s getting. She thought it was her being over attentive but a breeze lasting this long only in one part of her body would be weird. She looks to the right to see a man walking on the other side of the street. At first she thought he was just staring, it wouldn’t be the first time, but he’s trying to take a picture!

“Hey asshole! What do you want?”

The man starts running away but it looks unnatural. She starts trying to listen in to what he was saying as he was running and she was starting to get worried. She heard him start pleading to someone asking them to not hurt him. Annoyed, she goes on her way trying to forget about the strange man.

“What a weird dude. I mean, I’m killing it today and I’m fine with a couple states but pictures? No ma’am you gotta…”

She looks down mid sentence to see her jeans completely open from the front.

“Oh my god oh god oh god oh god.”

She begins panicking trying to fix her jeans but the zipper was stuck on the bottom of the track. She moved to try and fix her button but it wouldn’t ever make it inside the hole.

“Shit shit shit shit”

Getting more and more concerned she tries her belt but it would always slip out of her hand like a fish. She eventually would grab the end but right when that happened the belt loop slapped her wrist hard.

“Ow what the hell? What the- NO!”

Sierra realized too late that her clothes are alive. She tries to take off her jacket but her arms are stopped when they reach the bottom. She’s terrified as she’s lost control over her body. Her controlled arms are forcing her hands into the jacket pockets which zip up to the hand to lock it in place without hurting her. Sierra, still trying to fight, tries to pull her hands out of the pocket to no avail.

“Please don’t do this. I didn’t do anything to deserve this, please don’t hurt me, just let me go.”

Without thought her leg swings up. With surprisingly good balance she’s stood up straight on one leg. She looks at her foot which moves it’s toe left and right like a waving finger.

“Please… anything you want. Please just let me go.”

Her foot swings down as she’s to tilt her head down. She starts hyperventilating as her eyes catch her jeans begin to move. In horror she stares as her jeans zipper slowly glides up their track, the button entering the hole, and the belt slowly redoing itself sliding back into the pant loops and tightening itself around her.

Being stood at attention Sierra’s hands are taken out of its pockets. She spun around with arms extended and started jumping like an excited kid. Her clothes begin to flaunt her assets. The jacket opens near the top to show her breasts being bounced up and down by her blouse. Her pants sag a bit to show off her black thong. Embarrassed Sierra begins blushing and tries to turn her head away.

“Please stop. I’ll do anything. I can’t do this. Ngh”

She looks down to see her breasts moving side to side in disapprovement. Her jacket pockets open up and her hands are back inside. She loses control over herself as her clothes begin parading her down the street, swinging her ass side to side and bouncing her boobs up and down.

Walking their owner down the street, who do her clothes find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)