More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Who's fighting who?

Sienna (RWBY) vs Kali (RWBY)

Sienna stepped through the portal into an open plain, much to her confusion. She was naked as the day she was born, her voluptuous form bear to the world and her cock oddly standing at attention.

Only ten feet away appeard Kali, in the same state she was in. She stared in spiteful envy of the MILF's bigger bust while said MILF did the same toward Sienna's ass.

Neither knew what was happening but oddly enough didn't care. They glared deep into each other's eyes and thought about inly one thing: the other into submission.

It was odd. Yes, they didn't like each other as Sienna found Ghira weak and Kali found Sienna's bloodlust nauseating. Never once did it cross their minds to each other. And naturally, they should be questioning on why this was even happening.

But neither cared about such mysteries. Their minds were in a haze of sexual heat and bitter, cold hatred.

"You bitch." Sienna growled as she took a stance. "You wish to defy me even without your husbend to hide behind?"

Kali clicked her tongue and took a stance, "I don't need him to take you or your ass, warmonger."

With that out of the way, they charged.

The Fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)