More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zd11 zd11

Now entering Catwoman's Universe...

Sidestory Hub: Blüdhaven Booty Calls

Ah, Blüdhaven. Sister of Gotham - a city that, even without Catwoman's constant presence and active interference, still somehow manages to be the trashier, sleazier, brattier of the pair. Flaunting her submission to organised crime, blowing off offers of assistance in clawing her way out of the pit of sin she was happy to wallow in, not caring how welcoming vice and debauchery with open legs made her look to the outside world.

No class, just ASS.

Now, though, things are changing! There's a new breed of superheroine in town, looking to clean up the streets by any means necessary and finally snap the choker of crime off of Blüdhaven's throat! Surely, these champions of truth and justice will triumph over depravity and deceit, and avoid being dragged down to the rest of the city's level and smothered in a thick, oozing layer of sleaze of their own!

Or, y'know, maybe Blüdhaven'll have them snorting lines of the latest flavour of sin off of a whore's silicone-pumped ASS until they're too for their next hit to notice their humiliating descent.

Could easily go either way, with these girls...

Hi there! This is the one-stop shop for side stories related to MrDonJuan's Blüdhaven by Catwoman storyline, so go and read that first if you don't want these to spoil you on how things shake out!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)