More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thrawn34t Thrawn34t

Whose story will be followed?

Siblings Alice and Mark

Alice was all smiles as she watched the advertisement for the new Gwendy dolls. As a collector of the series her room was covered in postors, books and various Gwendy dolls she had acquired over the years. From space Gwendy to professor, Alice loved the different feeling a profession each doll individually portrayed.

"What's up with you Al?" Alice groaned as her annoying little brother entered her room. Flipping her brown hair over her shoulders she looked at with woth disappointment.

"Didn't I say to knock before entering Mark?"

Her brother shrugged making her inwardly growl in frustration. Why couldn't he be more... more... agh!

"I wanted to see if you wanted anything from the store as we're out of eggs." Mark said, oblivious to Alice's inner turmoil. Shaking her head Mark shruggs and turns around. Before he does Alice has an idea. Supposedly with these new dolls you can teach them to be your best friend, but why not also have them teach her brother his place?

Smiling she gets up and grabbs her purse. Her brother would have no idea what was going to hit him.

...

Mark hummed as he checked what money he had in his wallet as he got ready to leave. While he originally wanted to just get eggs he was able to see the tail end of the new advertisement for a Gwendy doll. Knowing that his sister would like one he had originally hoped for her to come so she could point out one so that later he could get it as a gift. After all it was only polite as she was living in her house.

"Just enough." He muttered under his breath as he slipped his wallet back into his pocket.

"Hey bro, can I still come?" Alice asked, poking her head in the doorway.

"Sure."

Whom do we follow at the store?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)