More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Shy Alice and Her Nude School Adventures, by Eyesonyou

“Happy Anniversary, Gina.”

“My birthday is in August!”

“No, No, I mean we reached our first year anniversary of Marcie and Gina read CHYOA,”

“Oh wow, we are doing this for a year? Felt more like ten to me.”

“I never thought we made it this far. I have to thank all the nice people who submitted their *ehem* literary works to us.”

“I hate every single one of you.”

“Now then, to celebrate this occasion we will be reading Shy Alice and Her Nude School Adventures, by Eyesonyou

“That doesn't sound like much of a celebration, Marcie. You couldn't have come up with something better? Maybe do a live striptease and stream it?”

“Something to consider if we make it to another year. At the very least this does seem like a story you would enjoy.”

“This better be good.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Ok, so this is the story of Alice, a shy school girl who has to hold a presentation.”

“Indeed.”

You see, Alice had another fear. This fear was deeper and ten times worse than her fear of public speaking. That was being nude in public.

“Uh.,,yeah. Isn't that just normal for most people?”

“There is a reason strippings are very prevalent in Noname High. Although its not a particularly creative humiliation.”

“So, Alice is holding her presentation and gets bullied into taking off all her clothes with some bullshit ass justifications.”

“I find the teachers willfulness to go along with this quite disturbing. In our school, teachers just turn a blind eye to such bullying.”

“Well, most of our teachers are scared shitless of us. Which they should.”

“Regardless of that, we get a very nice exposure scene. I just wish it wouldn't proceed so fast. Alice was naked way too quickly. It's important to draw the humiliation out as long as possible.”

“Yeah, ok. I would have liked it more if there weren't some guys involved.”

“Since Alice is naked so quickly, the ante needs to be increased further which means they take photos of her which they then upload on a specially for that purpose created website.”

“What a bunch of nerds.”

“I have to give them points for creativity though. I did something similar to you, but it never occurred to me to actual create a website.”

“Oh, fuck me.”

“But again, it is hard for me to suspend my sense of disbelief. I mean, what they are doing is so hilariously illegal and blatant that the police should arrest the entire student body.”

“You know, that feels incredibly hypocritical coming from you.”

“Alright, alright. Truth is stranger then fiction and all that.”

“Unfortunately, this is also when we reach the end of this path. Kind of a short one to be honest.”

“This is why its important to take things slow, although there are other, longer paths that appeared to be delving into the category.”

“Yeah, I give a pass on that one.”

“Well then, Gina. What is your opinion on this story?”

“Eh, it was ok. I mean Alice is one weak ass bitch. She should have fought back and kicked these fuckers in the dick.”

“Well, the story is called shy Alice.”

“What really pissed me off, is that the whole thing was orchestrated by female bullies, but then they just have the guys hold and restrain her. This could have been a great lesbian story!”

“Hm, I don't mind this once in a while however. It has been a long time since a story featured sufficient enough humiliation for my taste, but this one succeeded.”

“Oh? So we can add this one to the rare few stories that got you off?”

“Indeed, be grateful for that honor.”

“Yeah, congratulation author. Your story is Marcie's fourth.”

“It...doesn't sound that impressive if you word it like that.”

“Whatever. So, you liked this one?”

“While the writing wasn't anything to write home about, it was adequate. Alice wasn't a particular active protagonist, but I suppose that is the point.”

“Yeah, I just can't get behind these shy fucks. Makes me want to bully them.”

“Hm, I can't help but feel that our review on this story is lacking in length, so perhaps we should read some more?”

“This better not involve any dicks.”

READING IN PROGRESS AGAIN

“You know Marcie, based on the title you might be thinking this is a cute ENF story. It isn't.”

“Well, the path is called after all.”

“This dumb bitch teacher leaves the class and then the rest of the students all decided to Alice and with all I mean only the guys, because fuck this author.”

“I mean there is a small part with Chloe.”

Devon looked up to see the forest of cocks that had emerged, and stepped back from Alice with a grin. "Go ahead. Anywhere but her pussy. That's mine."

“Why is this fuck even calling the shots here? Devon was introduced as a lame ass creeper nerd. He shouldn't get first dip or even tenth.”

“I am more concerned with the utter stupidity of everyone involved.”

"I bet a frigid bitch like you isn't on birth control, huh? You wouldn't let any cock near you if you could help it, so why take what you don't need? Well you fucked up, because I'm gonna fill you with so much cum that you'll have triplets. And when I'm done with you, each of the other guys here are gonna take a turn inside you. I wonder what the odds are that you find yourself knocked up? Pretty good, I would bet."

“See? In a normal school like our own, we don't knock up the girls we bully!”

“You...do know how pregnancy work do you, Gina?”

“Shut up! What I mean is, does this fucker want to pay child support?”

“And go to prison has a registered sex offender. But then again, this is a running theme in these types of stories. Consequences rarely exists.”

“So, the class keeps Alice and this is where the path end. That one didn't go on for very long.”

“At this point I'm feeling too bad for Alice to get any gratification out of this. The exposure was nice, but I am not much into .”

“Yeah well, sucks to be you, I guess.”

“Did you get off on it then?”

“Marcie, Dicks.”

“Fair enough. I still feel we are slightly below our quota. So how about another path?”

READING IN PROGRESS ONCE MORE

“Oh great! This time we are adding to the pile!”

“Alice's fraternal twin Adam shows up. And you know what they say. Twincest is wincest.”

“Who are they, Marcie? Mental cases?”

Mrs. Sylvia was simply enjoying the show at this point, happy to let Rachel run things for a bit, all pretenses about why Alice was being to do these things abandoned.

“Aha, so the teacher was in on it all along. The plot thickens!”

“The only thing thickening here is the vomit in my mouth.”

"Oh, my...", Mrs. Sylvia said, fanning herself with her lesson planner as she unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. "How very wrong of you, to Alice to do such a thing. Please continue."

“You know what, Gina? I can appreciate that the author acknowledges how ridiculous this all is. It adds some much needed levity to the situation.”

“I don't. Everyone in this story is a piece of shit.”

“That is true. Adam loves his sister on a platonic level, but not as much as that he wouldn't here.”

“Having a creeper brother of my own, I can relate.”

“Perhaps I dodged a bullet by being an only child.”

“I'm sure Rina would get a rise out of that. But the really wacky shit starts later.”

“The principal makes an appearance and starts reprimanding, not the students, or the brother doing the , nor the teacher but Alice.”

“This is just full on comedy at this point.”

“Eventually Alice's dad shows up and punishes her in front of the whole school by double-teaming her with Adam.”

“I just want Alice to the entire school and her family at this point.”

“Well, there is only one branch left in this, I don't think we can stop now, Gina. Who knows? Maybe there will even be a happy end for Alice?”

“Yeah, right.”

READING IN PROGRESS ONCE MORE

“Alright, Marcie. I admit it. This fucking school has more psychopaths then Noname High. Good fucking job.

“That is quite the accomplishment.”

“This is the longest path in which we follow Alice trough the entire schoolday. It contains copious amount of and psychopathic teachers.”

“Alice is to be a sex ed object, has to wrestle a boy, gets gangbanged in the shower etc.”

“Seriously, did this school hire its teachers from a sex offender network?”

“Most of them try to play it off as just willful ignorance. But no, I do think they are all in on it.”

"NOW PLEASE SIT DOWN ON DEVON'S LAP." And if I hear another PEEP from you, Alice, I'll have you EXPELLED!"

“Oh no! Not expelled! Then I won't be able to get anymore!”

“Some people care about their track record, Gina.”

“Oh shut up, Marcie.”

Alice couldn't bring herself to tell her parents to what extent that she'd been humiliated, mocked, sexually assaulted, , and filmed, so she supposed that it made some kind of sense for them to think that way.

“Given how this story operates this would have only resulted in Alice getting gangbanged by her family anyways.”

“The next day does not go much better for Alice. Her english teacher has now abandoned all pretenses and is openly screwing her on her desk....actually did that arouse you Gina?”

“Marcie, even I have standards. Some old hag is not turning me on.”

“Things take a turn for the even worse as the sex ed teacher decides that Alice should get pregnant.”

"Oh, of course. I completely understand, my boy. Rest assured that we will take no DNA tests to determine who the father of Alice's baby is. None of you boys will be expected to raise a child as a result of this lesson."

“It doesn't matter if you take DNA tests, you stupid fuck. This is not up to the school. Does the police exist in this world? Any sort of government? Arghh!”

“You know things are quite bad when Gina screams for law enforcement.”

“Whatever, this is where the story is as of now. Alice gets yet another gangbang and is most likely pregnant by now.”

“So, Gina. What is your impression on the story?”

“It made me want to the entire school.”

“Really. That is oddly compassionate from you.”

“Murdering the entire school, Marcie. That includes Alice. What a spineless little shit. I don't think we ever had a protagonist who is that much of a dormat. Even that sissy prince had more backbone then this. Hell, fucking Cutie has more of a spine!”

“hmm...actually...yes, you do have a point.”

“Of course, I do. I don't even want to rule this shitty ass school!”

“Hm...as I already alluded to, the writing wasn't anything special. Although the grammar was impeccable. I did not notice a singly mistake.”

“Heh, no wonder you got off on it.”

“Well, I did, but unfortunately after the initial striping all the other paths just ended with Alice getting in some sort of way. While there was always some focus on how humiliated Alice is, I do not think embarrassment is the emotion you are having while gangbanged by a bunch of rapists.”

“I wanted more focus on the female bullies. And less dicks.”

“Personally, it was hard for me to take the story seriously. This is why narratives like this usually come up with some sort of omnipotent reasoning as to why things are happening. Not that that approach is particularly creative either.”

“I just think there isn't a single likeable character in this.”

“True. We have read a couple stories by now and one could argue that portraying rapists as anything but scum would trivialize the act. But even so, it is too bleak for my taste. By all rights Alice should be already mindbroken.”

“Oh fuck!”

“What, Gina?”

“I think I figured it out. This will turn out to all be just a dream. You know, like Alice in Wonderland?”

“Hm...that would be a resoundingly anticlimatic way to end the story.”

“Whatever, I know what should end, this long ass review.”

“Very well. I am quite happy with how our anniversary read turned out. Now, to finish it off with one last clever quip.”

“...”

“Oh yes, fun fact about Lewis Carroll...”

“Shut up, Marcie!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)