More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bakedKnees bakedKnees

What fetish are you going to look into?

Shrunken Harem

Your girlfriend is out with some friends for the night leaving you to yourself. Kate doesn't give you much free time anymore but when she does give you some time you love to work on a little science project of yours. You have kept this project very quiet as it leads into one of your weird fetishes that even Kate doesn't know about. For years now, you have been trying to perfect a formula that can shrink a person right down to any size you want. It has been a long fetish of yours to have a harem of tiny girls that you can in any way you want.

You have just finished heating up your shrinking formula and are now ready to test it. You grab one of your testing rats from the cage and drip some of the formula on it. Sure enough, the rat shrinks to less than an inch in size. You drip a bit more of the formula on it, and now the rat is less than a centimetre in size. Having seen this rat shrink down, you are now satisfied that your formula is ready for human testing and you can get ready for your shrunken harem to form.

All that is left to do is decide who you want to join your harem first. You could probably call any one of the girls you know over to your house now or wait for your girlfriend to come home...

Who do you want to shrink first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)