More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darkness_drearing darkness_drearing

Time to get clean

Showertime

"After you," Dennis said, and gestured to the stall. "Don't think we should waste anymore water than we already have."

The smile that had crept over Jun's face from his attempt to bring about some attempt at normalcy between the two of them quickly dropped into a frown as she rolled her eyes.

"Really? You try to do something romantic and then bring up the bills?"

"It was crazy last month!" Dennis paused and pinched the bridged of his nose. "Guess my dad was right: once you start paying for that kind of stuff on your own, it really does change you."

"Okay, I get it," Jun huffed and made her way slowly towards the box spilling steam out into the bathroom. Even now, it had already begun to cover the mirror.

"It's... going to be a pretty tight squeeze. You know that, right?"

"I already agreed to get in, didn't I?" Dennis said and shrugged.

Luckily, when they had closed on the house, they had opted to go for the one with the extra large shower at a time when they hadn't come off of their post-honeymoon high. Even with her added stature, as Dennis turned to close the door behind them, he knew that she was, even now, still trying to give him an out even with her earlier outburst. As estranged as everything had become lately he knew her anger wasn't directed at him.

He watched Jun begin to reach for one of the many bottles of unnameable bathing liquids along the alcoves of the wall but he reached out and placed a hand on her and shook his head.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Uh, getting the soap?" Jun asked with a frown. Even with her near complete blindness without her glasses, she knew through muscle memory where her side was.

"Not much point in being in here together if we don't wash each other, is there?"

Realistically, there was no way that he would be able to get every inch of her. She stood far too tall now for him to be thorough. Yet it was the gesture itself that mattered and, as he watched color flood Jun's cheeks, he knew that it'd been the right thing to say.

"G-guess not," she mumbled.

Dennis shooed her away as he marched over, forcing her underneath the faucet, toward her favorite products. Perhaps out of sheer stubbornness, Jun hadn't moved over to any new scents, and it still threw him for a loop when he could find the lingering scent of roses on the boxers thrown into her hamper now. As he reached out to grab the bar, though, he felt a moment of panic as it slipped out from his grasp, fell back onto its holding tray, bounced from the wetness of his touch, hit the wall, and spun away where it shot back across the length of the tiled floor.

"...Seriously?" Dennis said with a groan.

"I can-"

"No, no. Let me get it."

His feet shuffled carefully along the slick floor toward his prize as he gently nudged his way past Jun. It wasn't like he had to go far; it wasn't that much of a journey. Still, just like with everything else that morning, it seemed that the universe continued to see fit to toss him a curve ball or two even now that they'd proverbially kissed and made up. He bent over, gingerly keeping the offending object firmly against his palm, as he stood up and turned back.

"Now that that's taken care of, let me just get the... uh..."

Dennis could feel his eyes involuntarily widen at the sight before him. Jun's face had gone as red as a ripe tomato, her gigantic fingers desperately trying to hide the branch beneath them. He watched as Jun's manhood began to continue expanding well beyond her grasp, perhaps even encouraged by the motion against it, and a frustrated whine escaped her lips, unsure what to do with the sudden display of desire that had erupted from her groin. In response, her sack began to descend, eager to empty itself into the object of its owner's desire.

Which, he realized in an absurd moment, was him.

"I don't know how guys deal with this... this thing," Jun said through gritted teeth. "I get a hard on when I go to the gym and see everyone else, every time I'm out for a run looking at people, then when I'm home with you, it does whatever it wants. I liked your butt before, Dennis, but I just want to..."

She pursed her lips, eyes scrunched shut, and her gargantuan head swelled to new heights.

"...Never mind."

A part of him really didn't want to get near her when she'd just more or less admitted him her greatest desire was to rail him against the shower wall, but he shook it off. What was that statistic? Men thought about sex every few seconds? He knew that whenever he idly thought of Jun in months past, his mind did always end up drifting back towards what fun things they could try in the bedroom. Now a completely different set of hormones mingled with her mind, ones that she'd had no time to prepare for or adjust to, coupled with whatever sexual appetite she'd gotten from her donor. Just as with everything else that'd happened lately, it certainly wasn't fair.

"Word to the wise, take your hands off of it, for one," Dennis said as he walked towards her, and reached out to grab the wash cloth from the metal handle beside him. "Doing that's just going to make it a hundred times worse. Next, try to think of something that's not me. Taking your mind off of things definitely helps, even if you'll need to practice."

Disbelief was etched onto every part of Jun's face, but another twitch from down below caused her hands to back off. Her enormous member stood stock still and didn't waver from its position.

"I don't really know if washing me is going to make this situation better, you know? You'll, um, be touching me there."

"We can wait for you to calm down if you want."

"And waste the hot water?" Jun asked wearily, looking up at the head showering them with its pleasant trickling.

"Getting it cold would help, actually."

His wife made a face and shook her head, her long, wet strands of hair moving from side to side.

"You know how much I hate that kind of crap."

He still wasn't sure he'd recovered from the smacking he'd gotten after reaching in to turn the temperature all the way down from a few years back.

"Good point," he grimaced. "Looks like you'll just have to grin and bear it after all."

"O-o-okay," Jun said uncertainly, letting her arms fall to her sides limply. Taking that as his cue, Dennis stepped forward and began to lather his bar of soap against the cloth, and waited for the telltale white foam to form. When it had a fine coating of bubbles, he placed the soap back onto its perch and, with more than a little bit of dread, moved back to Jun to begin his work.

After a moment's consideration, he decided to work from the bottom up. Much as Dennis didn't really want to interact with her crotch given its current state, the more he thought about it the more sense it made. If he got it out of the way fairly quickly then Jun wouldn't be to think about him being down there for very long either, and that would hopefully cause it to subside. He knelt down, careful to avoid eye contact with it, and tapped the side of one of Jun's feet to have her lift it up. She complied, awkwardly angling herself to one side as he worked as quickly as he could, running it over the soles of her feet, in between her toes, and then on top and quickly did the same with its partner. Next came Jun's legs. He slapped the cloth against her trunk-like firmness and began to run it up and down the length, watching it glide against the smooth limb. It'd been a happy coincidence that the guy who'd cursed her had had as much of a distaste for body hair as Jun did, so he had apparently opted to get some sort of laser removal done int he past. Dennis was certain it would've driven her mad having to care for two different types of hair consistency at the very least.

"Hands, please," Dennis called out as Jun pushed her enormous palms towards him. Each of them noticeably dwarfed his as he scrubbed against them; indeed, Jun was pretty much a giant in every conceivable way compared to him at this point. Including, especially, the elephant in the room that sat directly in front of him.

"Okay, I'm going to have to get up close and personal. You ready?" Dennis asked, released the hand he had just finished, and looked up. Jun, apparently zoned out, snapped back to attention and looked down at him with bleary eyes before she nodded warily.

"Sorry if I get excited again, Dennis."

"Don't worry about it," Dennis scoffed as dismissively as he could muster.

Jun was a big girl now.

A very, very big girl.

Truth be told, she had the largest, fattest dick he'd ever seen. If it were anyone but him in his position, they would be over the moon. All he could think, though, was that the washcloth in his hand would soon be less than half an inch away and he'd indirectly touch the thing.

Dennis tried to hide his tremble as he reached out, wrapped his cleaning item against it, and began to move as slow as he could. The effect on Jun was immediate. He could hear the air being sucked through her teeth as he got to work on her shaft, the suds uncomfortably reminding him of another substance that could be everywhere too if he wasn't careful enough. Focus, dumb ass, his mind hissed at him. Do you really want to be thinking about that given how big her balls are too? Still, though, he was sure that Jun hadn't spent any amount of time exploring herself since everything had happened and he certainly couldn't fault her for that. It was likely the first time she'd ever had this much time being spent having a sensitive organ touched by someone who wasn't in a great hurry to do bare minimum bathing.

"That feels uh-mazing..." Jun giggled above him and Dennis felt himself go slightly pale.

"Hey, hey, hey. Remember who's down here, alright?"

Luckily for Dennis Jun's stamina exceeded his pulling and tugging of her girth as he moved onto her scrotum. Perhaps out of politeness, Jun didn't have a similar outburst, but he could feel her toes distinctly curl near his knees as he gently massaged the region. He supposed in a way he was surprised that he was as calm as he was. Granted, nothing had gone great so far, but days ago he would've never even dreamed of doing something like this with Jun's new form. Perhaps the fact that they'd effectively sequestered themselves from each other for so long had had something to do with it or, maybe, Jun's mood had gotten to him even more than it usually did but as he finished up and watched the water carry away the sweat and grime of Jun's workout he had to admit that on some level he might even consider himself proud of what he'd accomplished thus far.

"We're good to go," Dennis said at last and stood up from his seated position.

"Can't go that high so you're going to have to come down here, you damn sequoia."

Jun's eyes sparkled mischievously and she shot him a smirk.

"Stay put and I can go get the step stool from the kitchen if you think that'd be easier."

The two of them laughed for what felt like the first time in ages and, for a brief moment, it felt like everything was normal again. Jun lowered herself slightly, bending her knees as she brought herself down to a more manageable level for Dennis to reach. He started upwards from her groin anyway, tracing the cloth up from the sharp V that pointed towards her shame along her hard-as-marble abs and pecs that wouldn't have been out of place on a statue from antiquity. If anything, Dennis thought, he could've sworn that Jun had even increased her muscle mass since she'd inherited everything given how much time she was spending outside their house now. As he moved along, in spite of himself, he had to marvel at how effortlessly he slid against her and reflected that his comparison was apt given how much it was like polishing a priceless work of art.

Dennis paused his ministrations and frowned. Where did that come from? It was accurate, that much was undeniable, but the notion still felt odd nonetheless. He'd tried to think about the changes that Jun had undergone as little as possible, the current situation notwithstanding. Even if he would be the first person there to wipe away Jun's tears, to hold her if need be, kiss her before drifting off to sleep every night, he didn't know if the two of them would ever be able to be intimate again. He knew sooner or later she would want to see what it was like to give rather than receive and, though he hated to admit it, the idea scared him. There was no contest between their lengths or girths. Once the Rubicon had been crossed she would likely not want to go back over it.

"...hello?"

Jun's concerned gaze met his when he snapped back to reality.

"Sorry about that. Just thinking about... stuff."

"Such as?"

"Nothing," Dennis replied and silently swore at how hurried it had sounded. One of Jun's eyebrows arched at that but she didn't reply. It was one of the things he loved about her: she knew exactly when to give others their space.

Going back to work he slapped the item back onto her forearms a little more forcefully than he intended and went to work. They, too, were something else. Her biceps looked as if she had carefully placed large stones underneath her flesh and they were as solid as a brick wall as he glided over them. She truly was flawless; she had been before but this was far different. Whereas before she looked as if she could've leapt off of the pages of some fashion magazine, Jun instead appeared now as if she had the body of an ancient god. Hard to concentrate, really, when the very things he was cleaning had held him earlier...

"Dennis?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"What're you talking about? No."

Jun paused, clearly trying to find the right words for her question.

"What I mean is..."

Dennis waited, wondering where this was going to go.

"Do you like me?"

"How's that even a question? I married you!" Dennis answered incredulously.

"I mean, how I am now."

"Why would you-"

"Because I can feel your dick poking me in the leg."

He nearly blanched as he looked down and realized that Jun was right. The haze that had settled over him as he stood there tending to her had made him oblivious to his erection pressing up against her. He stumbled backwards, practically flinging the washcloth against the shower wall, and toppled onto the floor.

"Dennis!"

Jun was next to him in an instant, deftly picking him up off the ground, and picked him up to bring him to eye level with her. She raised a paw, running borrowed digits through his soaked hair, before she brought him forward against herself for the second time that day and cradled him against herself.

"Don't scare me like that, you idiot. You could've really hurt yourself..."

A part of him wondered if she was wrong. Both heads were equally throbbing as he sat there, propped up against her, the aforementioned desire left unremarked upon as she held him.

"Can I ask you another question?" Jun wondered out loud eventually after what must have been a few minutes.

"I guess," Dennis croaked. His voice was as small and pathetic as he felt.

"Is this the first time you've felt this way about... you know," she gestured down at herself.

"..."

He gripped her tighter, almost instinctively.

"It's okay, it's okay, Dennis. I'm not going to be angry or upset."

If anything, her tone was one of elation.

"I'm going to tell you something too, alright?"

Jun pushed him away from her but Dennis still couldn't bring himself to look up and meet her gaze.

"Ever since... you know, I've felt different. I look at other girls a lot differently now. I think it's because he liked them. That doesn't bother you, right? It doesn't change how you feel about me, does it?"

She knows the answer, of course, but he can tell without being asked that she wants to hear it in his own words.

"Never."

"Then stop worrying so much."

The smile across Jun's face took Dennis back. In it were memories of far happier times between them but here she was, despite being the victim of it all, trying her best to comfort him. A litany of emotions coursed through him; stupidity at having thought this changed anything, anger at his own overreaction, but most of all guilt at having made it about himself.

"I don't know if it's just you or... everyone else," Dennis said as neutrally as he could.

"You don't know how glad I am to hear that."

Dennis let himself lean against her, his head resting against her chest and listening to a heartbeat that wasn't hers. It was so strange; gone were the soft, gentle curves that he'd come to know and love, instead replaced with hard angles and defined lines. Part of him thought that it should bother him more than it currently did, but he couldn't deny that leaning against her solid mass was... pleasant. Nice, even. A part of him was even glad that he'd fallen though perhaps that had more to do with how much he suddenly understood himself to have been touch starved ever since it had all gone down.

"I missed holding you like this," Jun whispered.

"Same," Dennis replied. "I guess... I guess I wasn't thinking about it, not for a while, but now that we're here it's hard to believe it's been so long."

There was a long moment of silence before Jun slowly, hesitantly, reached her free hand down towards his inner thigh.

"You don't have to return the favor, but I want to make you feel good again, you know?"

As she drew closer, he tensed every muscle in his body.

"Maybe not right now," Dennis said as evenly as he could. "I still don't think I'm ready."

Frankly, he didn't know when he would be. More than that, it wasn't fair, especially not to her. He wanted to lay on top of her again and feel her folds clench around him while nails dug into his back, to have her work her magic as her dainty fingers moved along his shaft, and bring her soft areolas to his lips as he pressed them against them.

"I'll be here when you are."

From there...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)