More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fflover58 fflover58

Where did she go?

Shower

As scared as she was, Jenny knew that Natalie would think her a baby for being scared. Instead, she went down the hallway to the nearby bathroom to take a relaxing shower. Though when the co-ed hottie saw the shower itself, she was less than impressed. Not only was it small, but also very dirty. The floor needed scrubbing, stains littered the walls, and the shower curtain was brown with filth.

"Ewww! This is gross!" she protested. "I'm not getting in this."

On the other hand, Jenny also felt gross, not to mention sweaty. Reluctantly, she turned on the water, which fortunately was clean. Jenny attempted to rinse the dirty floor, with little success. She stripped off her pjs and kicked off her slippers. The moment her toes touched the inside of the shower she cringed.

"A beach house wouldn't have filthy showers," she mumbled, as she finally got in.

The hot water felt terrific on Jenny's tan skin, and she soon began to relax. She caressed her fit, sexy body with soap, then rinsed it off slowly. Jenny enjoyed shower time because it felt like a mini getaway. College was full of boys lining up to get with her. While she normally enjoyed the attention, it certainly got old at times. Being popular could be overwhelming, so she learned to savor the private moments.

Jenny began to feel strangely horny, and slipped a finger inside of herself. She secretly loved masturbating in the shower, though she kept this from Alli. Her added more fingers and went deeper inside her pussy, and also began feeling up her perky breasts with her free hand. Soft moans escaped Jenny's lips, and she felt at peace for the first time since walking in the mansion.

A mere few minutes later and Jenny already felt an orgasm coming on. She held her breath for a moment, and let the strong, tingling feeling come to full circle. As the orgasm passed, she then let urine flow out freely from her snatch. It was another part of her private time ritual, and the main reason why she kept them from Alli. Her roommate would surely flip out if she knew Jenny was doing this in the shower.

The heavenly bliss was cut short by the sound of someone else heavily breathing. Jenny nearly jumped out of her skin, not hearing the door open.

"Alli, is that you?"

Jenny opened the shower curtains...

What did she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)