More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by fflover58 fflover58

What did she see?

Scared Marissa

Marissa stood in the bathroom, dressed in nothing but her crop top and skimpy panties. A terrified look was written all over the shorter girl's face.

"Marissa, what the hell? Ever hear of knocking?!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Jenny, there's something wrong with this place," Marissa gasped.

Having known Marissa for years, this was the most scared Jenny had ever seen her. Her friend's legs were shaking slightly, and her face looked horrified. Jenny turned off the shower and walked out dripping wet.

"Could you pass me a towel?" Jenny asked.

Marissa somewhat snapped out of her fear, her eyes tracing over Jenny's body. Now that she thought about it, the bubbly dirty blonde bombshell had a killer body most girls would only dream of; thin waist, real gorgeous breasts with cute pink nipples, sexy legs, and a shaved pussy that guys would die to shove their face in.

"No wonder so many guys are always trying to fuck her," Marissa thought.

"Something up shortie?" Jenny asked. "Towel please? It's kinda cold!"

Marissa knew she'd been staring too long, quickly grabbing a towel and passing it over to Jenny.

"Thanks," Jenny said, as she began drying herself. "You know, I'm kinda scared too. Alli wouldn't let me share a room, so I'm all by myself."

Little Marissa would have found this fact very odd, if her attention was not already focused again on Jenny's body. Her eyes drew lower and lower, until they stopped upon Jenny's cute feet. Each of her perfectly round toes were painted a hot blue color, not as much as a chip on them. Marissa herself had very little care about her own toes, which she called "fat sausages," but as she stared longer at Jenny's the more she was attracted to them.

"I like that nail polish," Marissa suddenly blurted out.

Jenny, who had been drying her hair, stopped and looked puzzled at Marissa. "Thanks, I did it myself," she said before resuming her drying. "I thought Marissa hated feet," she thought privately.

Marissa wasn't sure what had come over her. Sure, she'd always been aware her friends had cute, pampered feet, but never in a way such as this. Was it jealousy, or lust? As the "dream" with the bear seem to be appear to have truly happened, nothing seemed too weird now.

The thrill was over when Jenny swiftly got dressed, slipping her feet into her slippers. "Would you like to spend the night in my room?" Jenny offered. "Kinda seems like we both need company."

"Yes! I'd love to!" Marissa exclaimed, a bit more enthusiastic than she'd intended.

"Yay! Slumber party!" Jenny giggled like the ditz she was. "Here, follow me."

Jenny lead Marissa back to her room. Even knowing there was an animated, foot-obsessed bear rug on the loose, Marissa felt safe and comfortable around Jenny...and perhaps a bit horny.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)