More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by fflover58 fflover58

What did she see?

A pale woman

Jenny was shocked to see another woman, but not one of her friends. This girl was maybe slightly younger, about 18 years old. What struck Jenny first was this girl was a white as snow, her dark eyes with heavy bags under them, and her dress in tatters.

"Who are you?! How did you get in here?!" Jenny screamed.

The woman merely stared. Jenny was completely naked, water dripping down her sexy young body. Realizing this, she grabbed a towel and wrapped her body.

"I'm calling the police," Jenny announced, and reached for her phone. Before she could dial, something lunged at her head, knocking the poor girl out.

She woke up in a different room, still wet and wrapped in towel. Groggy from whatever hit her, Jenny tried to get up. She soon realized she was chained.

"What the hell?!" Jenny exclaimed. "Why am I chained up."

"You are my prisoner," said a dry voice.

Jenny looked over and saw the women approaching her. "What are you doing?"

The woman didn't answer, but just kept walking until she was right in front of Jenny. She brought herself down to eye level with the young co-ed next, and just looked at her for a second.

"What do you want?" Jenny asked, scared out of her mind.

A twisted smile suddenly formed on the woman's face. "I want you."

Suddenly, Jenny's body was grabbed by an invisible supernatural , bringing her body up in the air. She was levitating mere inches from the ground, with her towel falling off and exposing her naked body once more. The woman began caressing Jenny's feet with icy cold hands.

"You have very lovely feet," the woman said. Then she brought out her tongue and began licking in between Jenny's blue-painted toes. As she licked, more of her tongue came out, growing longer, until it was a foot long out of her mouth.

"Ewww! What are you doing?!" Jenny screamed.

But the women was too busy licking away at Jenny's pretty toes, and she began to moan sensually. Now Jenny wasn't a stranger to foot worship, having several boys have their way with her feet, but never a woman. She enjoyed it usually, but was far too scared to right now.

The strange woman's tongue was so long that it could lick multiple toes at once. Jenny's feet were filthy from the floor of the room, but the woman didn't mind. There was nothing that Jenny could do, bound by an invisible .

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)