More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What story interests you?

Shouldn't have done that bet

19 year old Tara had made a bet. It seemed obvious she would win. She, however, failed to take into account one vital factor.

The bet had been the nerdy guy at class wouldn't get a dance with the most popular girl in school, Madia during prom. She forgot Madia hated her, and when he told her of the bet she had made, decided to go with the guy, just to make her lose. And now, she was here. In his house. Like this.

Their mutual hatred for each other began when he threw mud in her sandwich in 2nd grade. His mean treatment of her, and nasty jokes he played on her were returned likewise by her. She viewed Adam as the most annoying human being to ever exist, and she was pretty sure he viewed her the same way.

During the end of last year, he called her over during lunch to make the bet.

"Hey, Tara, I bet you Dennis over there will get a dance with Madia at prom", he told her. She nearly broke out laughing when he said that.

"So, what does the winner get?", she happily asked, waiting to see what she would have Adam do for her. Adam smirked at the question.

"Was waiting for that. The winner can make the loser do whatever they want", he told her, and she smiled at the thought of having him do anything for her. After that, she accepted, and to make sure Adam did follow through, the found a way to make a legal bounding document so the loser was to do as told.

She never expected Adam to tell Madia about the bet. From there on, she had no chance. When prom came and Madia danced the first dance with Dennis, Tara thought she was dreaming or high. When Adam came over, the biggest smirk she had ever seen painted in his face, she knew what was coming.

That was how she had ended up like this. Naked, hogtied, a ball gag in her mouth, her short blonde hair covering her left eye. And what was worse, she knew what was coming, and it would be most humiliating experience of her life. She knew he would fuck her. The problem?

She had a secret BDSM kink. The second he put his dick inside of her, she would starts to moan, and would not be able to stop. She would cum non-stop, and Adam was going to see all of it. As she wallowed on her terrible decision, Adam walked in and admired her naked and tied form. Her tits and ass weren't the biggest, but they were perky and looked nice. This would be fun.

What does Adam do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)