More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by snakeeyes85 snakeeyes85

Do you take the offer?

You take her offer

"Ok, I accept your offer." You give in. You reach down and pull up your pants, shoving your now hard cock back inside your jeans. You can't believe what you got yourself into. This is why you can't think with your cock and wallet.

"Splendid!" Black rose says joyfully. "Now let me first tell you the rules of this particular tournament. There's lots of different routes you could take through our little labyrinth - it'll vary depending on which paths you take, but you'll have to beat around a dozen of my girls in order to make it to the grand finale. Each girl has her own world which she 'plays' in. They have there own special game here or there. But the same rules pretty much apply. Who ever cums first loses. Fighting might ensue if either person, in this case you, struggles. There's no serious injury allowed, however some men have had there assholes torn and balls ripped." Black Rose snickers. You get worried and started to regret saying yes.

"Now, there are some differences in this game we are about to send you through. You may come across specific rules to go by in certain rooms. When you do, you can lose by DQ if you don't play by these rules. In such a case, it's game over and you're shit out of luck."

"On the flip side, you get to cum on the spot if you succeed in making your opponent cum first. Where you cum of course, if you do get that far, is fair game for any scenario. Face, ass, pussy, doesn't matter. Everyone here is on the pill. Can't go risking... accidents."

"Now, one last thing before we get started." Rose gets up and started to walk over to the side of the ring and exits. You can't see her but you hear something open like a cabinet. She then returns to the ring with a pill.

"Here, this is something special I had cooked up. This kinda makes things fair. Knowing the male takes longer to cum each time, its only fair to make each time like the first. This will make your balls 'recharge' faster, if you follow." She hands you the greenish pill.

You are hesitant. Your not sure if this is a trick or not.

"Listen , I'm fucking hippy goth. Don't act like I'm giving you some bullshit from Viagra or something. Its all natural ....hello... I'm a gothic hippy. Do you want me to fuck you? Don't tempt me to retract my offer."

Rose gets angry and kicks you in the gut. Then shoves the pill into you mouth and forces you to swallow it.

"Now see, that wasn't so hard. Now that you are ready. Lets begin. I'll even let you pick which way to go. Either way leads to all the rooms. Just depends on which room you get to first."

"If you win, you move on to the next one and so on and so forth. I'll be waiting at the end if you're man enough to make it through. And by the way, if you thought my mouth was good, you would never last in my cunt. Good luck." She gives you a hard smack on the ass as you stand up and exit the ring.

Which door do you enter first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)