More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by snakeeyes85 snakeeyes85

Do you listen or tell her to fuck off

Listen to her offer

You sit up and think about what she is saying.

"What are you proposing?" You say timidly, unsure of your answer. Black Rose raises an eyebrow and smiles. She stops plunging into her cunt and walked over to you. She crouches down beside you and plays with your hair.

"So I'm feeling kind of generous and inspired by your stamina. You did do your best out of any guys in a while and I feel a little tournament is in order. I need some amusement anyways." Rose starts to play with your ear and traces circles down your back as she speaks.

"So here's the deal. Go through the girls that are apart of my 'club' and if you manage to beat them, you may have your rematch with me. And if you win, money gets tripled. I guess if you're lucky enough to go through all my girls I'll let you have me as well. Highly unlikely. I love to see men fail, but be forewarned, if you do take up my offer and lose? You will wish I just fucked you in the ass with my strap-on."

You can't help but wonder if you were chosen by accident or if it was already decided. Being a hot guy such as your self made you a target for lustful women. Being a hot guy who had money troubles just made it easier.

She stops playing around and slaps you in the face. Your use to it by now and take it like a champ.

"That's good see. Most guys would just get all prissy. You have some potential. That is what turns me on. The ability to dominate my fuck prey . But lets not get off topic." You notice Rose got a little distracted and disoriented after she hit you. You take a mental note of it and listen on.

"Our little group hasn't seen any real action in a while. So this would be fun to play with s new toy." Black Rose continued . She then grabs you by the face hard and stares at you again. "So do you wish to partake in our little battle royal challenge. Hmmmm?"

Do you take the offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)