More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by snakeeyes85 snakeeyes85

Which door do you enter first?

The Green door

You walk over to the two doors. Your not sure if you should keep your word but you don?t know what they will do to you if you turn Black Rose's offer down. You take a deep breath and choose. Grasping onto the door handle you open the Green door.

A rush of humid air rushes past you as you open the door. The sent of grass hits you as you step into a small dark passage. Once inside the green door behind you slams shut locking you inside the tiny hallway.

Its very dark now and you can only make out the outline of a separate door in front of you. Light shines brightly through around the cracks in the doorway. You pick up a strong sent of flowers as you slowly make your way towards the light. As you step forward , you notice the ground is different here, kind of soft like dirt.

You try to adjust your eyes but still can't make anything out . You keep feel your way towards the mystery door and arrive at the end of the hall. You hear birds chirping and water like a running stream . The anticipation is killing you. You need to know what the hell is behind this door. You reach your hand out and push at the door.

What do you see?

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)