More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EagerSwitch EagerSwitch

Who's our lucky master?

Shhhhh, it's a secret

“Hello, and welcome to this iteration of Harem Hotel.” announced the tall, raven-haired woman. “My name is Marianne, and I’m your host for this season.”

She was standing next to an ornate red throne on a raised platform, in the middle of a courtyard. In front of the platform was a circle of eight simple wooden chairs, each a slightly different size and shape, as if tailored to a specific person. Surrounding the courtyard were the smooth stone walls and high towers of a large castle, of which the tallest point was the huge clocktower behind the throne’s platform.

“Now, I’m sure you’re all dying to meet the occupant of this throne here,” Marianne said, gesturing to her side, “but I’m afraid that will have to wait. This season we're bringing in some social deduction elements to spice up the formula a bit. The master will be hidden among the harem, with everyone else trying to guess who it is. That's right, for all you social deduction game fans, this season we're playing ‘Cum on the Clocktower’”.

“Now, I believe it’s time to introduce our contestants….”

Who's first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)