More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

what is the secret?

Shes a slut

The secret that she has been hiding from her friends is that she was a slut plain and simple. She loved sex in any and all forms. It didn’t matter with who or how she had sex, as long as she was getting pleasure and satisfaction out of the act, she loved it. However, though she loved sex she didn’t want her friends to find out just from the sheer embarrassment. She figured if they found out they would judge and make fun of her for it and she didn’t want to go through with that.

Though lately she found her sexual encounters extremely lacking. She normally left her apartment in some manner of slutty outfit then transformed into a random woman, before searching for a lucky guy, or sometimes more than one, to spend the night with. Unfortunately, her partners as of late haven’t been able to satisfy her.

This had led to her wandering around the village in search of a partner, or partners, that would be able to meet her needs. She had even decided that at this point she didn’t care who it was that could fill her needs, whether it be a stranger or someone she was close to. That thought in mind she thought about all the possible places she could potentially go to complete her objective. She stopped to think about it for a minute before she thought of the perfect destination and immediately headed off towards it.

Where did she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)