More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by otx otx

Who is the figure?

Sherry-Belle Maartens, 18

"Daaddy! Nooo!"

Sherry-Belle grabbed the chain and pulled, but it was firmly anchored to the barn floor. She'd thought Daddy would be understanding about the sickness she got after getting scuffed while horsing around with Shep, but instead he'd brought her out here and put the dog-training shackle-collar on her. The little padlock prevented her from removing it.

"Sherry-Belle, you may be the fruit of my loins, but you done did the Devil's work and now he's put his mark on you."

"But Daddy I didn't do no Devil's work. Shep and I were just play-wrestling after bringing the sheep in."

"Well he put that Devil-seed into you somehow, and there's only one way I know of. If you lie down with the dogs, you wake up in the dirt."

"Daddy, no! He scratched me, that's all. It's not the Devil's seed, it's just that animal virus thing that Bob Dixon was talkin' about on the radio!"

"Shut your mouth, girl; I ain't listening to no devil-spawned lies from your Jezebel lips. You're staying out here until I can get Reverend Cal out here to exorcise you. And if that don't work..." He glanced meaningfully at the shotgun hanging by the door.

"Noooo!"

Her Daddy closed the barn door and left. Sherry-Bell looked again at her naked body (dogs don't wear no clothes). She was covered in long grey-white fur and had paw-pads on her feet and hands. Her legs were better adapted to standing on her toes, not that the four-foot chain holding her to the ground would allow that. She'd seen her shaggy doglike face in the reflection from the window as Daddy was leading her out here. For all the world she looked like a cross between a normal farm-girl and a Shetland sheepdog.

And something between her legs was fierce itchy. Her hand-paw reached down of its own accord and started rubbing. Maybe I am possessed by the Devil, she thought. The Lord would never of made me into such a creature so wantonly naughty as to touch her own girl-bump like this. But she couldn't help it; she needed to do this.

She was panting heavily and stroking even more heavily when the door opened and Momma came in.

"Sherry-Belle! You stop that this instant!"

"But Momma, –"

"Don't you 'but Momma' me, girl. Haven't we raised you better than this? Don't you know what bad things happen to girls who make their bodies unclean?"

"Momma, I'm a dog!"

"And you better stop that if you don't want to be a blind dog."

"Yes Momma."

Sherry-Beth stopped, but her loins screamed for attention.

"That's better. Just cause the Devil give you a body don't mean you have to use it to sin. Now where's your Pappa got off to, girl?"

"He said he was going to get Reverend Cal."

"Hmph! For once that man done something right." She stepped out and shut the door behind her.

Sherry waited half a minute to make sure Momma wasn't coming back, then her hand got busy again. She herself to keep her mouth shut and it even worked up until her hips got all twitchy and stiff and shudders ran up and down her spine and the whole world got less important than the sense of total pleasure flowing through her. She hoped Momma hadn't heard the long low howl of relief as she collapsed to the dirt floor.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)