More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shy_stranger shy_stranger

Who would you like to date?

Sherry, 30yo shy and busty BBW

Sherry, is a 30 year old BBW. She is average height and a size 16 with saggy 40J tits. She's a brunette with straight hair to her shoulders and a matching bush. She has a hard time finding t-shirts to fit so she wears a lot of blouses and dresses. She's shy so they're never shorter than knee length and picked to not show "too much" of her ample cleavage. She always wears a bra out, her heavy tits make it obvious if she doesn't. Her waist is thick, she carries a good bit of her extra weight in her belly and hips. Unfortunately, her ass is wide but flat and she usually keep it behind comfy, full cut panties.

She is a traditionalist just discovering her kinks who still thinks doggystyle is adventurous. She used to let her gal pals used to grope her chest when they drank, no reciprocal groping, but didn't fool with the guys. They tease her for not swallowing but she's the least experienced and can't bring herself to do it; she definitely doesn't do facials or even cum on her tits. She likes wine, brunch, and wine brunches along with lazy pool days and drunken Mario Party.

She favors floral patterns but doesn't do skimpy, keeping her bottoms full cut and high enough that her belly doesn't hang over. She's proud of her tits but they're not at all perky so her bras are doing a lot of work. She's a sucker for nipple teasing and mild dominance. She's fairly newly wed and determined not to let it slow down her fun.

How do you hit on her at a casual pool day? (Or somewhere else?)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)