More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarahshultzer Sarahshultzer

Who to follow fist

Shen Ye

Shen ye was a samurai before she was captured and put in thus prison, she worked for the highest bidder doing their desires. For months she has been stuck in this nightmare of a place but now is her chance to escape. Her weapons are in the other room close by but three female guards are rushing up and look to stop her. Fortunately Shen ye is a black belt and can fight with the best.

The two guard, one blonde, a red head and one tan skinned brunette command Shen ye to stop. Shen Ye complies and gets on her knees with her hands up. The blonde approaches with her handcuffs while the other two keep their stun guns aimed at Shen Ye. As the blonde gets close, Shen Ye flips her around and slides the handcuffs on the blonde and takes cover behind the curvy body of guard as the other two guards open fire. The blonde is hit with several stun bolts which causes her to fall . Shen ye is able to approach the two other guards while behind cover of the blonde. She gets close enough and throws the blondes body at the red head while sliding towards the brunette. The red head gets hit and collapsed under the weight of the blonde on top of her. The brunette has little time to react before takes a kick to the crotch and a punch to the jaw knocking her out. The red head finally is able to get the blonde off of her and up to fight, Shen ye behind her pulls the guards shirt up over her head exposing her white skin tight crop top. the shocked and confused guard turns around with her fist raised but nobody is there. The guard gasps when she fills her pants jerked down to her ankles. She tries to pull her pants while also turning around and receives a kick to the face knocking her out cold. Her ass jiggles in her navy boyshorts as she hits the floor.

Shen ye approaches the brunette and places her hand cuffs on her wrists behind her back. She then pulls her uniform pants off exposing her red and white striped panties. She drags her and leaves her in the cell. She drags the red head over and also puts her handcuffs on. The curvey blonde is dragged over as well. Shen ye pulls down her uniform pants as well exposing a high rise black thong. She places her handcuffs on her.

She leaves the 3 guards in the cell and closes the gate,

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)