More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Groffin Groffin

Your first conquest is?

Sheik

Sheik needed a little bit of explanation.

Princess Zelda disguised herself as a Sheikah after the first battle of the war in an attempt to hide from the monsters' search while still moving and fighting in the open. When the first portals opened, Zelda got caught in the backlash and through some glitch in the magic the Sheik persona separated out into it's own physical person, like Lana from Cia.

For the most part Sheik resembled Zelda. Her skin was slightly darker and her eyes were red, but she definitely had Zelda's face and body. Where she really differed was in temperament and abilities. It was enough to give her an appeal all her own.

Sheik spent most of her time training by herself outside of camp. She appeared to be developing a bit of a complex over being manifested from Zelda, especially after Impa tried to insist they use her as a body double for the princess. Link could approach her by reassuring her of the differences that made Sheik her own person, hopefully opening the way to bringing in some "physical" comfort. Alternatively, he could attempt some reverse psychology on her, playing up Zelda's chastity in an effort to get her to display her sexual looseness in contrast, preferably on him.

How do you get Sheik to come around?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)