More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amnisac amnisac

What happen's next?

She wants you alone.

Dirty thoughts quickly enter your mind. “Yeah, And there's plenty of guys who'd love to help you!”

Chloe bursts out in laughter, luckily she must have thought you were joking around. You chat with her some more, and some other people join the conversation. Then after a bit Chloe turns to you.

“Hey John, I just remembered there's a present I got that I wanted to show you, you'd love it!” She grabs your arm and pulls you into the house before you can even say a word.

She leads you upstairs and the noises of people mingling soon fade off. Her house is nearly a mansion, and after going through a few doors and down a long hallway the two of you stop in a small guest bedroom.

“Okay so where is this fabled present?” you ask Chloe, looking around the bedroom.

“I have a small confession to make. There is no present.” Chloe walks to the middle of the room and spins around to face you. You can't help but ogle at her perfect form. “I wasn't kidding when I said my parent's didn't let me see any boys. I haven't even touched a guy, let alone have sex!”

Your heart races again, and you get a little sweaty as Chloe takes a few steps closer to you. You feel a familiar tingling sensation in your pants.

“And at the risk of sounding egotistical, you were right about how any guy would love to help me out with that.” Chloe's expression changes to that of lust as she looks at you. “But I can't exactly ask a random stranger, you know? It has to be someone I know, who I can trust not to talk to anyone, and of course someone really sexy.”

Chloe fiddles with the buttons on her shirt and even looks a little ashamed or shy with what she is saying. You, however, are ready to pounce on her.

“Do you think you're that guy?” she asks.

“Y-yeah.” You swallow nervously.

“Thank you, thank you! But listen, I don't want to go to far with this. I just... well you've seen the rolls I've had in movies, I'm always cast in a sexualized roll even when I was fifteen! And I have all this pent up stuff, you know. So I just want to experiment I guess.”

“Okay, sure!” At this point you would agree to anything she said.

“You're so nice!” Chloe bounces with excitement. “I was going to do this another day, but once I saw you, I couldn't help myself. I'm eighteen now so I can do what I want right!”

“Just tell me what you want me to do Chloe!”

What does Chloe want to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)