More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fire_ball fire_ball

What does Chloe want to do?

Anal sex

Chloe suddenly goes quiet. She bashfully bites her lip as she suddenly finds something interesting on the ground to look at.

“You gotta promise me that you won’t think I’m weird, okay?”

“Sure,” you immediately answer. At this point, you’re not sure anything she suggests, shy of murdering puppies together, would make you think she was weird.

“I want you to stick your thing up my butt.”

Your jaw drops. The only thing you could hear was the sound of your heart pounding in your chest.

“It’s not weird, is it?” Chloe asks, eyes widening when she sees your expression. “I mean, I want to do something sexual—but not full on sex; I don’t want to get pregnant, so…”

“No,” you laugh, wiping your mouth to make sure that you weren’t drooling. “Anal sex is great!”

Chloe’s smile practically lights up the room as she bounces on her feet with delight.

“Really? This is gonna be so awesome!” she immediately starts fumbling with her shorts. “We need to hurry,” she breathlessly smiles at you, “Otherwise everyone at the party will start to wonder where we went.” You nod as you start taking off your own pants. You can hardly believe that this freshly 18-year-old starlet is asking you to pry open her chocolate starfish! For a moment the only sound that fills the room is the excited breathing of a newly legal-to-fuck girl, the pounding of your heart, and the rustling of clothes.

Chloe succeeds in pushing her shorts down first and your eyes are immediately drawn to her clean shaven slit. The blond starlet giggles as she sees your hardening cock, making a tent in your pants as it struggles to get free. With a grin, you let your pants fall. Chloe’s eyes are wide as she watches your pole bounce before pointing right at her.

“You’re gonna have to let me play with that later,” she murmurs, an inviting sparkle in her eyes. Not wasting any time, Chloe jumped onto the small bed. She looks over her shoulder at you as she shakes her ass invitingly before. You find yourself almost licking your lips in anticipation as you step up to the bed. Chloe coos as you place your hand on her soft ass cheeks, gently pulling them apart. Her tight, unused hole winks at you. Then you pause.

“Umm…is there a problem?” Chloe asks, glancing back at you. “It’s clean! I made sure!”

“Uh, do you have any lube?” You offer her a weak smile. “If this is your first time and you’ve never done anything with your butt before…”

“Do we need lube?” she murmurs, eyebrows twisting in worry.

“It’ll make it easier for me to go in,” you answer.

“Oh.” Chloe turns away from you, looking around the room.

How do you proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)