More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by amnisac amnisac

What does Chloe want to do?

A blowjob

“Okay, um, well I've never done this before. But I guess, can I see it? Um... your penis?” Chloe blushes and smiles as she asks you.

Without hesitation you unbuckle your belt and throw it to the floor. You unzip your fly pull out your dick, which is already mostly erect from seeing Chloe face to face. Chloe's eyes widen as she stares at your cock.

“Oh wow. They look even better in real life than in pornos!” Chloe takes a few steps closer to you and leans in to inspect your member.

“You can touch it.” You offer.

Chloe looks up at you nervously, then back at your penis. She raises her hand slowly and runs a finger down your dick. You spring up at the sensation and Chloe gasps.

“That's so cool!” Ms. Moretz laughs.

Chloe grabs your dick in her hand and squeezes it gently. She continues to probe and stroke you, even pulling on the skin a little, eager to discover everything about this mysterious organ. You quickly become rock hard, even though Chloe's hands are inexperienced she is a stunningly beautiful actress.

“Wow, it's getting so hard and... bigger. I didn't know they could change so much.” Chloe is now kneeling down in front of you, and her face is inches from your cock. “Um, can I try using my mouth on it? That's called a blowjob right?”

You can't believe this is happening. Chloe Moretz is kneeling down while holding your cock and asking you if you want a blowjob.

“Yes! I mean yeah it's a blowjob, and I would love it!” You stutter the words out.

Chloe reaches up and pulls down your boxers, your cock springs up as they are removed and nearly hits her in the face. She giggles and takes a hold of you once more, softly massaging your dick. You can feel your balls churning already.

Out of all of Chloe Moretz's features if you had to pick a favorite it would be her lips. They are so perfectly plump for someone her age, and the right shade of red even without make-up. The way they curl when she smiles, how they slightly part open when she puckers them. And now, you are moments away from having them wrapped around your cock.

Chloe sits up and leans her head towards your awaiting dick, and she plants a kiss on the tip of your cock, then another kiss, and another. Then she gets braver and opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out, and licks the tip. You tilt your head back and grunt as Chloe experiments with her mouth. It feels amazing!

How do you continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)