More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

How does Whitney fulfill his fantasy?

She walks in on him in the shower!

It was after school. Tom had just finished a workout and was in the shower, sighing as the hot water went down his body. With his tall, toned body and large cock, he knew he was a catch. Unfortunately, he needed a girl who could help him with his... fantasy. Aside from intentionally inciting a bully, he wasn't sure how to do it.

He closed his eyes to shampoo his hair, his cock hardening as he imagined a girl watching him shower. Maybe he could rub one out before he was done? Hmmm... Nah. He could do that at home. After rinsing out the suds from his hair, he turned off the shower, stepping out of the stall...

And right into the face of a girl.

So to speak. She was right in front of him and eye-level with his hard cock. It took him a moment to recognize the short, chubby black nerd. She was kneeling on the floor of the bathroom, a cat in her arms.

"Um..." her chocolate cheeks flushed red. "I was, uh... chasing after this cat, and, uh..." she stammered.

...What do? He was stunned, unsure what course of action to take. But then again, it looked like Whitney was in the same camp. She seemed to be frowning, mouth hanging slightly open as she stared right at Tom's hard, throbbing cock, dripping with water from his shower.

Hot damn. Whitney wasn't traditionally attractive, but being unexpectedly naked in front of a girl like this? Embarrassing, but hot!

What should he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)