More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bmcalister bmcalister

What did Tiffany say?

She waited too long

By waiting more than a min on the phone and picking neither dare or transition Tiffany unknowlingly suffered the fate of suffering both...

"since you waited too long your dare is to wear a thong under your short cheer skirt to school and you are going to transition from a prim and proper young lady into a wanton teenage slut who gets sexually excited when the slightest bit of attention is paid to you.."

Tiffany went upstairs and discarded her cheer pants that she normally wore under her outfit and changed her pink panties and bra out for a sultry set of dark shiny satin thong panties and a matching bra that were at least the same color as her cheer bloomers....

Tiffany did notice that when she walked her normal flash of coordinated color from her uniform panties was now replaced with bare flesh and if her skirt flew up at practice anyone watching would see her tight shaved pussy squeezed into shiny satin thongs... speaking of pussy things were defiantly getting wet down there... what was wrong with her?

Whats next for Tiffany??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)