More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What's wrong with Camilla?

She turns into a floating penis

Laura looked totally shocked as she gazed at the spot where Camilla once stood. "What happened to the girl that was standing there?" she asked aloud. "There's a floating penis with balls! What the Hell?!"

Peter was also mesmerized by the sight. He was speechless for the longest time. Then he noticed how hard it was becoming. "I don't know what happened to that girl, but it looks like you have an admirer, honey. It's getting hard, and it's pointing right at you."

Camilla was beside herself. Of all the tings to go wrong, she had ended up turning herself into a penis, complete with balls. Two little eyes opened to look around the kitchen. The look of horror and surprise was written all over Peter and Laura's faces. Could things get any worse. "Please, I'm not out to fuck you," she said. "It's just an involuntary reflex."

Laura almost jumped out of her shoes. "It talks!" she exclaimed. "Peter, it's a talking penis! And it sounds like a girl!"

Peter put the pieces of the puzzle together in his mind. "I believe what we have here is a case of witchcraft gone bad. That talking penis is the girl that was standing there before. Looks like she turned herself into a real dickhead," he chuckled.

"Not nice!" Camilla the Dick protested. "Could someone open the door for me? I'll gladly leave!"

"I don't think so, girly dick," said Peter. He turned his attention back to Laura. "You know baby, I've always wanted to be cucked by you. I'd love to watch you fuck this girly dick. Well, if you want to."

Camilla had no control over herself, as the little head began to think for the big head. She found herself growing stiffer, and pulsing with desire. "This is so embarrassing!" she sighed.

Laura walked over to the floating Camilla dick. She knelt in front of it to examine it. "It is much bigger than you are, dear. Her balls have eyes, a tiny little mouth, and a cute little upturned nose. I wonder if she can make me pregnant?"

"The gods do not love me" Camilla sobbed. "Of course I can make you pregnant, silly. I'm fully functional. But I'd rather just leave, if you don't mind."

"I do mind," retorted Laura. "You're like an answer to a prayer. A real live pet cock. You're going to make quite a useful toy in our sex life."

"But I don't want to be a pet cock!" Camilla protested. "This is so embarrassing! Can't you just let me leave? I promise never to bother you again. I've learned my lesson."

This made Laura very curious about the her new pet cock's motives. "Who are you?" she demanded. "What were your intentions?"

"I came here to get Peter back," Camilla began. "I was going to take him away from you. "I've always loved him since our high school days."

"Now I know who you are!" chimed in Peter. "You're Camilla!"

Laura smiled at Camilla the dick. Instead of anger, she felt pity and sympathy. "Camilla, you didn't have to try to wreck our marriage just to get Peter back into your pants. We have a very open marriage, and we certainly would have brought someone so beautiful as you into it with us. We love trying new things. And yes, Peter loves being cucked!" Laura gently stroked the top of Camilla's shaft. "I also like to watch him fuck other women. We just try to keep this part of our lives hidden from the girls. At least until they're old enough to understand. You're welcome to stay with us, and we'll take care of you. But, you have to take care of us, too."

"I guess I could do that," Camilla agreed in defeat. "I don't know how to change back yet, so I'd be of no use to Peter... Well... Unless he takes it up the ass."

Laura laughed. "Now that is something I'd like to see!"

"Hey!" Peter protested. "I'm in the room, you know! Ain't gonna happen!"

"If you want this pussy ever again, it will happen!" retorted Laura. "You're always watching me get fucked up the ass. Now it's my turn." She turned her attention back to Camilla. "So, do you still want to leave, or would you like to have a home with us?"

What will girly dick Camilla do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)