More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

How does Tracy react?

She tells him to finish

"Lewis, are you jerking off?" Tracy asked coyly.

"I, uh, I was just, umm ..." Lewis stammered.

"Well go ahead and finish it up. Let me see you spew your load," she told him. "Unless you want me to tell your parents?"

"A-all right..." Lewis stammered as he resumed fucking his hand. His cock had grown soft when she surprised him, but it quickly grew back to full erection.

"Nice big cock you have," Tracy said as she looked at his boner. "What were you thinking about when I came in the room? Were you thinking about my tits?" She cupped her massive tits and thrust them towards him.

Lewis moaned. "Yes, I was thinking about your big tits and what your nipples look like."

"You want to know what my nipples look like?" she teased him. Using her fingers, she pulled at her nipples through the fabric of the t-shirt she was wearing, causing her fat nipples to swell and poke out through the thin fabric.

"What color are they?" Lewis moaned as he continued to jack his prick.

"Let me see," she said as she pulled her shirt back and looked down at her massive tits. "They are pink, but getting darker as I play with them." She continued to pull and pluck at her jutting nipples through her shirt. "Would you like to see them?" she asked.

"God, yes!" Lewis practically yelled as he brought himself closer and closer to ejaculation.

"Okay," she answered pulling up her T-shirt and flipping her bra cups up to release her melons to his view.

Her tits were as perfect as he imagined, perfectly shaped with large, erect upturned nipples. They were now a darkening pink in color as she continued to pull and twist them. Her eyes were focused on Lewis's erection, and he could see the lust in her eyes as he reached orgasm.

Bucking his hips, he fucked his hand and shot forth several long streams of cum. The load of cum spewed out of his cock with such that it almost hit Tracy across the room.

Where do they go from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)