More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Where do they go from here?

She leaves the room

Lewis finished blowing his load, squeezing the last bits of jizz out of his hard cock. The cum was dripping down his fist, as he shivered with the last spasm of his orgasm. He looked back over to Tracy, expecting what he was not sure, but surprised to see her gone and his bedroom door closed again. He wondered for a brief second if he had been dreaming the whole episode, maybe just an intense sexual fantasy, but he dismissed it. He knew it was real.

After cleaning up, he walked out into the living room. Tracy was sitting on the couch watching TV, laughing at some stupid sitcom. He sat down on the other end of the couch, staring at her, waiting for her to say something about what had just happened. She finally caught on that he was looking at her.

"What the hell are you looking at?" she asked.

"Well, I was just wondering what you wanted, well what you wanted to do?" Lewis asked her.

"What I want? Are you under the impression that because you popped your nuts off in front of me that I give a crap about you? Do you think I owe you something? I really hope you are not thinking you get to fuck me now, or something, because that is just not going to happen." She had an annoyed tone in her voice

He regarded her for a moment longer, feeling used somehow. "Why not?" he finally asked simply.

She softened her tone just a little as she said, "Well Lewis it is pretty simple. I need a man to satisfy me sexually, not some boy who shoots his wad in two seconds. I need a guy that can stay in there to the end; a man who can satisfy a woman like me."

"You don't understand," he protested. "I had been going for a while before you came into the room. You caught me right at the end. I couldn't hold back -- it was too late."

She looked at him for a moment then leaned towards him, her massive tits straining the fabric of her shirt. "So, you think you could last with me? My body drives men wild, much less boys like you. You could not last thirty seconds inside me."

Lewis found the balls to say back to her, "Well there is only one way to find out, isn't there Tracy?"

Does she go with his logic, or does she have another idea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)