More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by staafje staafje

Where do they go from here?

Tracy walks closer and touches his cock

Tracy walked to Lewis and grabbed his now limp cock in her hand. "Don't worry! It won't stay that way for long." She was right. Seconds after she touched it, he was growing erect again.

Tracy pushed Lewis back onto the bed and crawled on top of him. His hands wondered up her back. Her breasts were now right in front of his face. She kissed him real quick and held her face just a few inches off of his. Her long blonde hair draped down over both of their faces as she laid there smiling at him. Tracy leaned back and pulled her shirt off. Lewis was quick to unfasten her bra, which dropped to the floor beside the bed.

Her breasts were larger than he had thought. Lewis placed one of her nipples in his mouth and licked it for a minute or so. He was now fully erect pointing out hard as ice. Lewis could have stayed there all night but Tracy had other plans. She guided his hands under her skirt to her cotton panties. They were moist when he touched them. Slowly he began to rub her cunt through her wet panties, causing her to moan repeatedly. Soft moans at first then louder and louder as he gradually stroked her faster.

"Fuck me, I want it now." This was all the invite Lewis needed. He slid her panties to the side and Tracy lowered herself onto his pole. First she placed only the head in. She was extremely wet. She tried to take it slow but she was just as horny as him, so in only a moment she lowered herself all the way down his cock. She let out a loud sigh as his dick entered her completely.

Slowly Tracy began to buck her hips and raise herself up and down his cock. The moans grew louder and loader till she was grinding her teeth trying not to scream. She tried to breathe out of her nose but eventually she gave up and let out screams of joy.

"Fuck my cunt Lewis. Make me cum. Oh god yes." Before Lewis blew his load, he rolled her over onto her back and began to thrust fiercely into her drenching pussy. Now Tracy was over the top. She couldn't stop screaming. Lewis was loving every second of it. "OH MY GOD, FUCK MY CUNT. OH JESUS!" Lewis started to fondle her while he thrust into her cunt. As he pounded her, she slowly gripped her breasts and began to lick her nipples. Lewis felt his climax approaching. Tracy knew it and that only made her fuck him harder and faster.

She clawed his chest and let a loud scream out. "OHHHHH, Ohhhhhh!" She couldn't control herself any longer. Then he erupted inside her. She let one last scream of passion out and Lewis then collapsed on top of her. His cock slowly decreased in size and slid out of her. They waited a minute or two before they both got up.

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)