More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by carlystar carlystar

How does Abby get to school the next day?

She takes the subway.

The next morning, Abby wakes up early to get ready. She brushes her hair, puts on some light makeup, and dresses in what she hopes is a 'cute but approachable' kind of way. A white sleeveless button-down top, a navy blue skirt, pink converse shoes.

Now that she lived close to one of the subway entrances, she wanted to finally start using public transit. Her parents had never let her since they could just drive her to school before. But she was an independent woman now. She wanted the whole experience. She wanted to feel like a mature, responsible adult.

So Abby took the subway to school.

After going through the process of looking up what route to take, buying a ticket, going through the turnstiles and making her way to the platform, Abby started boarding the train. It was a new and exciting experience. The underground architecture echoed with the murmur and babble of hundreds of people making their way to work, taking their daily commutes.

Men and women in suits flooded onto the platform and into the cars of the waiting train. There was even someone busking for tips in the middle of the platform!

Abby picked a car at random and boarded.

She was surprised by how crowded it was. Did this many people really take the train everyday? Maybe she should look into getting a rail pass. If it was this popular, there had to be a good reason.

Most of her car-mates were people clearly on their way to work. A lot of middle-aged people in suits looking way too chipper with a coffee cup in one hand, or alternatively looking half-dead with their faces buried in their cell phones. Other people were there too - the lot you would expect on public transit - but Abby still felt out of place. She was the only student on the train as far as she could tell.

The train started with a lurch, and they were off. Because her school wasn't that far, her ride would only be a few minutes long. Still, it would be much faster than walking or riding her bike. And wasn't being efficient with her time the responsible thing to do? She gave herself a mental pat on the back for being a good, responsible citizen.

A sharp tingle leapt up Abby's spine. Something printed itself onto her brain. Another blurb of text like she had experienced when she used her power marble. It read:

Power identified!
'X-ray Vision'
Allows the user to see through layers of opaque or translucent materials.
Only costs energy at significant distances or through many layers.
Cannot level-up.

Did that mean...?

Her power only activated if she was looking at a power in action, or if a power was being used on her. And she was looking out the window. That meant someone on the train was looking at her... with X-ray vision!?!

She turned around and tried to find who it was. But as soon as she did, the notification disappeared. She had no idea who it was, and there were so many people packed onto the train, she wasn't sure she could accurately check anyone specific even if they still were using the power.

Abby took a deep breath and tried calming herself down. There were tons of super-powered people in the city. Including superheros and people that used their powers for good. Maybe someone had scanned the entire train for safety reasons. Or someone on the road above might just enjoy glancing down at the crossing subway from time to time. She shouldn't jump to conclusions. There was probably a very reasonable explanation for...

As soon as she turned around, she got the notification again. Someone was definitely staring at her every time she turned her back.

Oh god... she thought. Should I say something? I don't want to cause a scene. And It's not like I can prove anything...

The notification didn't go away.

Abby's face burned, knowing that someone was ogling her up and down, seeing through her clothes sent chills down her spine. She squirmed while standing, shuffling back and forth on her feet.

Ugh... did I at least wear cute underwear today? What were they again... Oh right, white bikini cut with pink hearts. First-day-of-school panties. Great. That's so embarrassing...

Abby rode the rest of the way to school hoping that whoever was using the power had stopped at her underwear. The notification didn't go away until she got off at her stop and the train began to move away.

Finally it disappeared and she breathed a sigh of relief. She was shaking a little.

The rest of the walk to school was awkward and unpleasant. Every step was slightly... moist, now. She hated to admit it, but for whatever reason, being embarrassed made her body become rather aroused. It was purely physical though. She still burned with indignation at having been almost literally undressed by someone's eyes on the subway. Her wet pussy just made her more embarrassed.

Not how she wanted to start her day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)