More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Martin Young Martin Young

How does Sandra react?

She starts laughing

Sandra's reaction was probably the last one I had expected. She started laughing. I thought that she must have had some kind of shock and lost it. I did not know what to do, so I just sat there wondering if I should call a psychiatrist or something. Suddenly she calmed down and wiped a tear from her eye.

"Sorry about that. I just had to laugh. That was way too funny."

"Too funny?" I answered a bit baffled.

"Not your wording, silly. I was just thinking what my mom will say. She's going to freak."

"Your mother?"

"I'll explain later. I'm more interested in how you happen to have a at home," Sandra rested her chin on her steepled hands. She flashed me a playful grin.

"You know, I'm a little surprised by how well you're taking this." I scratch my head. "Well, our relationship isn't very sexual. I mean, maybe a bit. But, I've never had sex with her before. We don't have that kind of relationship. Paige is just a...friend?"

"Are you serious?" Sandra laughed.

"Almost a year ago Paige came to my apartment crying." I explained. "I hadn't seen her in almost the entire year because she moved in with that boyfriend of hers."

"So, I asked her what was wrong. She said he'd dumped her and now she was afraid of not finding someone like him again. I tried to calm her down, saying of course she would and all that. But, it wasn't so simple. She was his , as much as his girlfriend. She was really submissive and needed to be ordered around, humiliated and punished when she did something wrong. She really liked serving him and making her master happy. Then boom, the bastard dumped her. Said she just wasn't his type anymore. He even threw her ass out on the street."

Sandra made a face like she could have thrown this guy in a vat of acid. She didn't even know the guy. I'm pretty sure I made that exact same face back when Paige had told me all of this.

"But, Paige is just a natural . I really mean that. Without a Master, she was just lost. So she came to me to talk about it. We'd been close ever since we were kids. I have to admit, it was all a bit confusing, but I couldn't just leave her in the lurch. I had to be her Master, at least until she found someone else. So she's been living in my apartment. I didn't want to ruin our friendship, so there hasn't been any sex. But, I reward her when she's obedient and serves me, and I punish her when she's bad. Plus, she's really into humiliation, so I do that to her sometimes."

Sandra seemed very serious, but showed no sign about how she had taken the news. She just sat there and though for a while until she finally broke the silence.

"I want to meet her."

Does Martin think it's a good idea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)