More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ldnldn ldnldn

What does Kim do next?

She runs away into the cabin

“AAAAAAHHHHHH!”

Kim dashed out of the hot spring and into the cabin. Her panic was too great to grab anything but her cellphone. “…You can’t go there! …Come back!”

The deliverywoman dashed into the lobby. It seemed different than before, much cleaner, but Kim was panicking too hard to notice. What she did notice was the serpent blocking the exit. “AAAHHHH!” screamed Kim.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHSS!” hissed the car-sized snake, at the same time.

The pale woman appeared behind Kim. “…You are trespassing.” With no way back and no way out, Kim moved sideways, deeper into the cabin.

The naked woman made a mad dash across the wooden hallway in search of a hiding spot; her wet feet almost tripped a few times. She doubled in a corner and entered the first room she saw. It was a changing room of sorts, with some lockers at the side and another door at the end.

Kim opened a locker and hid inside. Shivers shot thought her spine. There was a giant cobweb sharing the space with her, clinging to her naked back and legs. ”Ugh, better a spider than that ghost,” she muttered.

The sounds of bare footsteps echoed from the hallway. The pale woman entered the room, looked around, and then left. “…You are only making this worse for yourself,” she yelled.

When Kim was sure that she was alone, she exited the locker and patted down her body to get rid of the web. She leaned against the wall and took deep breaths. “Come on Kimmy, calm down. She is gone. Now I only have to avoid her while trying to reach the exit. Easy peasy.” Kim gave a thumbs up to herself; it failed to give her courage. “Who am I kidding? The ghost is going to kill me before I can put one foot outside. She’s going to rip my heart out like they do in horror movies! I’m even naked for crying out loud! …Huh, maybe I don’t have to be.”

What does Kim see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)