More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ldnldn ldnldn

What does Kim see?

A towel

Kim noticed a worn-down towel on the floor. She wrapped it against herself. It wasn’t much, but the rag made her feel a tad less **** in that scary place. “Yeah, things are looking up! Time to get out.”

That scary ghost was meandering the hallway, so Kim proceeded inward, towards wherever the changing room lead. All roads lead to Rome, right? She was bound to hit an exit sooner or later. She peeked out the door, it lead to another hallway, but this one looked different. The wooden floor was so clean that it almost gleamed. Instead of regular doors, there were Japanese screen doors. Candles hung from the wall to illuminate the corridor. “How weird, this cabin didn’t seem that big from the outside…”

Kim just had to find a window, jump out, and follow the wall to her bike. Like the one at the end of the hallway. “Jackpot!” She tried to walk to it, but couldn’t. Something was pulling her back. Kim looked around, there was no one else in the hallway, who was-?

“Eek!” The towel squeezed her body, wrapping itself tightly against it. The corner of the sheet unfurled and reached atop Kim’s head to ruffle her hair. “You are alive!?! Get off me!”

The naked woman practically ripped the towel off and threw it aside. Doing so wasn’t easy, as the cloth didn’t want to get away from her.

“You are an evil, mischievous little thing, you know that?” The towel, which was now wet thanks to the water dripping from Kim’s body, floated in the air and coiled itself into a straight line. “What are you doing?” The cloth whipped itself against Kim’s posterior, striking her butt cheeks. “Ow! Stop that! Ow!” Kim began to run away from the towel, jumping every time it landed a blow on her curvy bottom.

“Ow! I take it back. Ouch! You are a good towel. Ow! Stop!” Kim reached the window and attempted pry it open; she couldn’t. “Come on! Ow!” The naked woman couldn’t concentrate with her bottom under ****. She had to lose that damn poltergeist. Kim slid open a door and jumped inside. The towel took a look at the room and then went back from whence it came.

What´s in the room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)