More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by v9 v9

Does she succumb?

She resists and you end up in jail

As you leaned in to kiss her Zinda Blake had resisted the serum, lashing out with all of her strength and breaking your awesomely shaped shark teeth. Angered by the betrayal you lost your temper and tried to kill her but Huntress escaped her capture and knocked you out. The last words you heard before unconsciousness was the crossbow wielding vigilante calling you a roofie slipping freakshow nerd!

When you woke up you were on your way to be handed over to the police in Hawaii. Fortunately you still had enough wealth to hire a decent lawyer who got the charges of and attempted dropped on technicalities so your sentence was reduced to kidnap and attempted -fuelled sexual . The judge was fairly lenient taking into account that these were your first crimes, your impoverished childhood and misguided idol worship of your legendary grandfather with the potential to contribute further to science. Since your criminal record consisted of kidnap and injecting someone with a "love potion" combined with your complete lack of superpowers you were incarcerated with the general population.

Your love potion serum was of limited use in a male prison and you were generally treated with contempt, fortunately you were able to use the last of your wealth to avoid the worst of prison life. You made some contacts, used your time to mediate on your humiliation as you worked out both your body and mind. There was only the occasional distraction when someone would recognise you and call you the Rhyponol Pirate but a well placed bribe to the right psycho would usually deal with the malcontent and close down the nickname before it could take hold.

You serve your time and are released early from prison on good behaviour. Having been disowned by your parents there's no one waiting for you when you walk out of prison with your old costume in a bag.

You find a bar and with your first drinks as a free man contemplate whether to concentrate on the future or be consumed by the past as you wonder what next?

What's the plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)