More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ooohkitty ooohkitty

what does she do

She most hunt but first she most check up on the girls

Veronica was so amazing aroused at this moment but money sometime over rules even sex. She decided to she was going to hunt but first she needed to check up on her little ladies. She had four girls that worked directly for her and a few were open contracts and free lance girls. She wanted to see if they were making her money, see if they were making her proud, and most of all see if they were making men cum.

She didn't like ranking her "children" but she found a sense of competition always brought out the best in her girls. She supplied all her best girls with nice homes in a brownstone apartment that she owned a few blocks from her house. The girls were able to decorate their apartments any which way they wished as long as all the mirrors and all the hidden cameras stayed untouched. Veronica had had the crawl way between the apartments modified so that she could walk between the four huge apartments with out being heard. The giant two way mirrors in almost every room of every apartment gave her a wonderful view. There were certain spots where as in the mirror was facing the bed that she had even a few couches brought in so that she could watch and pleasure herself in comfort. She also had these amazing little cameras installed around the whole brownstone and in her other "children's" apartments. Her girls know that they were almost constantly being watched. They also knew that they had one "safe" room and one "safe" bathroom where there was no surveillance but they knew NEVER to let a client in those rooms.

She straightened up her little red dress and though should I go over today and watch or should I just check the cameras.

Is it Live or is it Internet...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)