More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

Is it Live or is it Internet...?

Check the cameras

Veronica flicked the switch in her office and straight away onto her monitor screen appeared an image from the inside of the Brownstone. In this first room, she saw a slightly paunchy man strapped to a table. Leather bonds also restrained his cock. Meanwhile two dominant latinas, dressed in leather waspies with whips attached to their impossibly thin waists, taunted the hapless man. They made lewd comments, they flicked the tails of their whips against his body and they kissed and fondled each other in front of him. At their words and actions, their victim’s cock grew harder and pulled painfully against its bonds, denying him release .

Veronica smiled and hitched up the hem of her tight leather dress. She wore no panties and her thick dark pubes were already wet with desire. The tall Mexican sucked her middle finger and then slid it into her moistened depths. Watching her two young employees, she was tempted to go across to the apartment and join them there. Or maybe she should continue to flick through the cameras and see what else was happening in the house. Or maybe she should just get on with her evening and go out and get laid.

What should Veronica do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)