More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tyff Tyff

What happens next?

She meets her supervisor

Ms. Robinson heads out of the locker room and is quickly blinded by the light of the bright sun. She had regretted not bringing her sunglasses but now knew she could bring it for the next shift. Her gigantic tits and ass were bouncing around with each step she took as everyone stared at the bright and tight red one piece revealing a lot of skin. Ms. Robinson was already famous in the community for showing a lot of skin and often times ending up naked so people were hopeful for a display of her delicious naked tits, ass and pussy. She was already showing off a lot but they wanted the completely naked Ms. Robinson to make an appearance. She makes her way to the boy in the lifeguard tower to relieve him of his shift. He stares down and see her cleavage in all of its glory and stares for a few seconds as Ms. Robinson lets the boy know it’s quitting time.

He steps down and sees Ms. Robinson’s suit in all of his glory and introduces himself as Kyle, the head lifeguard. He told her the chair was all hers and watched her climb the steps. The climb her to bend over and expose her ass even more and the poor material strained against her pussy. She got up to the seat and turned herself around and sat down forcefully to allow her tits to shake about. The male lifeguard enjoyed the show and gave her a rundown of potential problem areas and told her to not be afraid to blow her whistle and yell at people. He asked if she had any questions or needed anything and Ms. Robinson said she didn’t have a whistle and sunglasses would be nice. The male lifeguard took both of his off and offered it up to his coworker.

She thanked him and said she would be sure to give them back as he gladly would accept it back from her. He was the one the ordered her suit too small and purposefully didn’t stock her with a whistle to be able to share it with her. He told he to have fun with the shift and to reach out to her since he was gonna be in the office to back up her shift. She waved him off and thanked him for lending her his glasses and whistle. She got to watching the areas he mentioned and even blew the whistle a few times and yelled at people to slow down or no diving. She felt so powerful but also protective to make sure people don’t get themselves hurt or others hurt. She was enjoying her shift and finally could spring into action when saw some teens getting too aggressive with another so she blew her whistle and told them no horseplay.

The teens didn’t seem to want to listen so she climbed down the chair as everyone watched her ass bounce down the ladder and she approached the teens with her swaying tits and cameltoe. They ogled her as she stood over them and she told them to stop horsing around since they were around kids. The teens laughed and challenged what could she actually do as Ms. Robinson said she could kick them out without any questions. The teens didn’t really care and said their parents give lots of money here so they could do whatever they want. Ms. Robinson let them know to just be careful is all she is asking and doesn’t want to have to rescue anyone. They seemed to be more agreeable and said they would tone it down a bit. Ms. Robinson thanked the boys and they watched her firm, toned ass bounce away back to her station as they had an idea for some fun.

What is their idea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)