More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Tyff Tyff

What is their idea?

They need assistance

Ms. Robinson climbed back up the ladder with her ass on full display until she planted it back on the seat. She returned to scanning the pool area for any potential safety risks and returned to the boys who were no longer laughing but now looked like screaming for assistance. She quickly removed her whistle and sunglasses while climbing down the ladder as her ass whobbled about. She quickly dove into the pool and swam to the unresponsive boy and grabbed him. She didn’t realize that diving into the pool had caused the top of her swimsuit to fall inwards freeing both of her tits. The boy was pressed firmly between her naked tits as she took him to the side and helped get him to the edge of the pool and up on the cement. She hopped out of the water and everyone saw her naked tits and also saw that the suit had shifted away from her pussy as it was visible for anyone behind her.

She listened if the boy was breathing and began to do cpr as her tits wobbled about. The boy was actually fine but really did a great job convincing Ms. Robinson. His eyes peeked open to watch her tits sway about with her gentle compressions and felt her mouth go on his. Ms. Robinson felt his tongue go in her mouth but assumed it must have been reflex as she had only practiced on the cpr dummy. She continued this until the boy decided it was a good time and coughed up some water he had in the back of his mouth. He raised himself into her naked breasts as he could see she was crying but overjoyed. Everyone seemed to clap for heroic efforts as well but also enjoying her naked tits and pussy on display. The boy thanked her for the rescue as he rested himself on her bare tits and she held him tight.

They both finally got to their feet as everyone enjoyed the naked tits and pussy of the lifeguard as she told them to be more careful and this is why she told them not to horse around. The boys looked down and pretended to feel awful but were just staring at her pussy. She made them promise not to rough house anymore which they did but had no intention to keep it as someone wanted to get to kiss and feel the naked tits of the lifeguard another day. Everyone watched the sexy lifeguard sway her tits and ass back to her station. She put back on her sunglasses and whistle while leaving out her tits and pussy with her legs slightly parted. Her supervisor had heard about the incident and was approaching her station. He saw that her tits out and her pussy was face to face with him. She was startled by his appearance and the fright made her spread her legs further while her titties bounced. She hoped she wasn’t in trouble and did everything she was supposed to.

What did her supervisor tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)